It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For those of you interested in Visual Novels MangaGamer have a survey up atm.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScY5_nwh0JkqsXkS04QTUrP9jDNY0Zc8QGpw8JBV9oNXTlxSw/viewform

"Welcome to MangaGamer's 2019 visual novel licensing survey. We truly appreciate your input and hope to be able to continue bringing quality visual novels from Japan to English-speaking fans around the world.

As a thank you for taking a few minutes to fill out this survey, we're giving away your choice of If You Love Me, Then Say So! or Steam Prison to three lucky winners. Just give us your e-mail address at the end of this survey for a chance to win!"
Steam Prison ? I suppose it has DRM ?
Thanks for the heads up OP
Where do you usually get news about visual novels? *
Select all that apply.
>4chan
Atleast they know their audience well...
DDDespair: Atleast they know their audience well...
Can you blame them? It's not their fault that more legitimate sites like GOG choose to censor and/or not carry AO VNs, or that the so-called "games journalism" sites don't cover AO VNs (except for occasional articles that exist solely to rant against them).

So that forces businesses like MangaGamer to rely on less-reputable sites, because they have no other choice.

In other words, it's a problem with the structure of the social systems, not with MangaGamer or their audience.
Post edited March 11, 2019 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Ancient-Red-Dragon: In other words, it's a problem with the structure of the social systems, not with MangaGamer or their audience.
I never said it was.

Also
>4chan
>less-reputable
I am offended j/k