It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's play some games with outstanding co-op and multiplayer modes. Now you can get them up to -85% in our Midweek Sale. Be sure to tell your friends!

Pump in adrenaline directly into your bloodstream with action games like Blood: Fresh Supply (-25%), Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 (-33%), Tesla vs Lovecraft (-63%), JYDGE (-65%), and more.

Plan your next moves in strategy games set in fantasy worlds like Thea: The Awakening (-60%), Thea 2: The Shattering (-25%), Overlord II (-75%), feel like an alien invading the planet Earth in X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition (-50%), or cook delicious meals for your friends in Overcooked: Gourmet Edition (-66%).

You can also gather your party and embark on epic adventures with action-RPG titles like Titan Quest Anniversary Edition (-80%), Two Worlds II: Epic Edition (-75%), and Wizard of Legend (-40%).

Check these and more games on sale available during the Midweek Sale that lasts until September 21st, 1 PM UTC.
A reminder to anyone eyeing up Blood: Fresh Supply - that release of the game still has a number of lingering bugs that very likely will go without a patch to fix them. Night Dive had to "give back" their access to the game to Atari and now all bug reports must be funneled through Atari and maybe (aka probably never) whoever has the job at Atari of handling those reports will pass them back to Night Dive with a go-ahead for them to patch the game further.
You know? I always check these multiplayer sales and see games such as Defcon, Summoner (that ps2 launch title), Icewind Dale, Shadowgrounds and some more but these don't ring the multiplayer game bell to me. They're singleplayer and, not be mean, period, that's it. Even youtube has almost no vid (defcon is an exception) of some of these aforementioned being played co-op.

On the other hand local co-op ones in these sales are a blessing and I admire that folks still play with other human beings in the same room (go grab some this sale if you have someone to play with); revamped ones such as the Titan Quest deal, Two Worlds 2 HD and Blood Fresh Supply can be easy to get into with the Galaxy client, Steam, or whatever. Click and go.

But Summoner, Defcon? Hmmm. Would like to dig some (without hassles or 3rd party software such as Hamachi) multiplayer sometime.
Almost a decade here and I just can't find anyone who still plays these "non revamped multiplayer gems" on the pc. And lan gaming is sadly a thing of the past, so.. yeah, my 2 centavos.

Gracias ;P
Post edited September 18, 2019 by victorchopin
low rated
One of the worst sales yet.
Icewind Dale 2 is hidden in there, might interest some folks.
Might grab Van Helsing. I have 1&2 on Steam and don't have 3. Might be worth it for this price.

Also Jydge, but will wait for the 70% discount to re-appear in some later sale.
Post edited September 18, 2019 by idbeholdME
Does anyone know which of these games are LAN playable without spending any significant amount of time on it? I will research it eventually, but just curious if anyone already had that information.

Thanks!
Despite the lackluster name of the sale, there are tons of good games up for grabs here.
scheuerman: Does anyone know which of these games are LAN playable without spending any significant amount of time on it? I will research it eventually, but just curious if anyone already had that information.

Thanks!
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/lists_games_that_need_galaxy_for_multiplayer_and_the_ones_that_dont/page1
scheuerman: Does anyone know which of these games are LAN playable without spending any significant amount of time on it? I will research it eventually, but just curious if anyone already had that information.

Thanks!
clarry: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/lists_games_that_need_galaxy_for_multiplayer_and_the_ones_that_dont/page1
Thank you!
Why doesn't Redout ever go on sale for less than $15 ?
It is quite an old game now.
I would have bought it for around $14 or so if it went on sale on gog.

Thanks!
clarry: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/lists_games_that_need_galaxy_for_multiplayer_and_the_ones_that_dont/page1
I have compared what is on sale with the LAN list located on that forum thread. Here are the ones that are on sale and believed to be LAN capable:

Barony
Darkstone
DEFCON
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Two Worlds II Epic Edition
The presence of Darkstone makes this a very fine sale indeed!
high rated
Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Barony: Myths & Outcasts [DLC] (15% off)
Fade to Silence (50% off)

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Moon Hunters (75% vs. 70% off)
The Adventure Pals (60% vs. 40% off)

First Discount of 2019:
Darkstone (80% off) - Matches GoG Best - Last Discount 20-Jun-2017

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
RWarehall: ...
Thank you!