It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

-
Post edited March 12, 2024 by gareppa
high rated
Hey just wanted to remind folks here that the Community Giveaway has 3 games that will expire this Friday March 15. They are still available to anyone regardless of forum activity.

Following keys expire March 15:
Mordheim: City of the Damned
The Beast Inside
FlatOut

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_6th_edition
gone
Post edited March 16, 2024 by gareppa
FlatOut! Expires March 15, 2024 (11:59 PM GMT) UTC+2:00

7533E-2436C-E5737-B39E9 (In reverse! Have fun!)
GOG codes expiring today :

The Beast Inside : E9866-A3***-A7615-91E6F

***CED

FlatOut : **5F1-87EAA-FBD1D-C7471

**7B
Post edited March 15, 2024 by MaxFulvus
Fallout 2 - GOG code from Prime gaming

??Y58F2979EECDC3??

??=DG

??=D2
51nikopol: Fallout 2 - GOG code from Prime gaming

??Y58F2979EECDC3??

??=DG

??=D2
thanks
Legacy Games code from "Kult's Little Community Steam-Key Giveaway" valid until March 23, 2024:

Criminal Archives: Alphabetic Murders - CE
XGT51-KULT-LRODP-ML0W5

* remove KULT-
kultpcgames: Legacy Games code from "Kult's Little Community Steam-Key Giveaway" valid until March 23, 2024:

XGT51-KULT-LRODP-ML0W5

* remove KULT-
it doesn't work
kultpcgames: Legacy Games code from "Kult's Little Community Steam-Key Giveaway" valid until March 23, 2024:

XGT51-KULT-LRODP-ML0W5

* remove KULT-
csanjuro: it doesn't work
Then i guess someone else was faster. The key is from my own Amazon Prime account and should work without problems.
kultpcgames: Then i guess someone else was faster. The key is from my own Amazon Prime account and should work without problems.
it says "Invalid product code"
csanjuro: it says "Invalid product code"
It was mentioned it is a code for Steam, not GOG - are you checking this on Steam?
Lexor: It was mentioned it is a code for Steam, not GOG - are you checking this on Steam?
yes
It doesn't say it's already claimed but rather that's the wrong code
Post edited March 22, 2024 by csanjuro
csanjuro: It doesn't say it's already claimed but rather that's the wrong code
There seems to be the letter O and the number 0 in the code. Maybe you confused them?
surfer1260: There seems to be the letter O and the number 0 in the code. Maybe you confused them?
I copied the exact code posted by Kult and erased the part "KULT" like he mentioned in his post, also I tried changing 0 with O but it still says it's invalid