It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The newest amd software package was posted this Nov 3, 2022.

If amd software installation doesn't work after completing, Windows Update may have
reverted your driver version during the process. the quickewst and easiest solution:

1. Open system properties by typing syscpl in search box, then hit the Enter key.
2. In system properties, select hardware tab, then click device installation settings.
3. In device installation settings screen, choose NO.
4. Click on Save Changes and exit.
5. Restart the system.

I forgot to reinstall the amd package:

Now install the amd package againl

Now redo 1 - 5, but this time in 3. choose yes and save changes. and restart the system.
Now your amd software program will open when you click on it.

I hope this will work for you
Post edited November 22, 2022 by Keith_I2
Didn't work, God of War still isn't on GOG...
Randalator: Didn't work, God of War still isn't on GOG...
I edited my previous post and added where you must reinstall the amd package after disabling the device installation settings in 1 - 5 the first time.
What is this about? Microcode/firmware or something else?
the amd package scans the entire pc system and updates all drivers.
Randalator: Didn't work, God of War still isn't on GOG...
Keith_I2: I edited my previous post and added where you must reinstall the amd package after disabling the device installation settings in 1 - 5 the first time.
Yeah, still no God of War on GOG...
Keith_I2: I edited my previous post and added where you must reinstall the amd package after disabling the device installation settings in 1 - 5 the first time.
Randalator: Yeah, still no God of War on GOG...
Ok guy, cut the crap about god of war. I could care less. My original post about Nov 3, 2022 driver software has absolutely NOTHING to do about God of War ! ! !
Post edited November 23, 2022 by Keith_I2
but, but God of War
Wod of Gar!
high rated
Randalator: Yeah, still no God of War on GOG...
Keith_I2: Ok guy, cut the crap about god of war. I could care less. My original post about Nov 3, 2022 driver software has absolutely NOTHING to do about God of War ! ! !
Nor has it anything to do with anything else.

Metaphorically speaking, you walzed into a 7-11, grabbed the mic from a cashier and started randomly citing the assembly instructions for an Ikea shelf (pg. 3-7) over the PA. Can't really blame other shoppers for joining in on the randomness.
Bake in a 180C oven for 3 hours, turning every time it complains about the heat.
Sachys: Wod of Gar!
Wad of Gore!
paladin181: Wad of Gore!
I think I've been to one of their shows.
Sachys: Wod of Gar!
paladin181: Wad of Gore!
Fed or Wage...