It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Girl, you'll be a woman soon.

The Walking Dead: The Final Season, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
The scared little girl whose parents never returned home is now a fierce survivor on a mission: to build a home for herself and AJ, the orphaned boy under her care. It will require sacrifices, heartbreaking decisions, and vigilance. The last chapter in Clementine's gripping story brings unscripted combat sequences, more freedom of exploration, and the emotionally engaging brand of storytelling the series is known for.
Looks like I have some catching up to do. Still have to finish Season 1
Crap, totally forgot this releases today, still have 3 episodes to complete. :P
Cool, now we can stop talking about those lazy games.
d3adb01t: Looks like I have some catching up to do. Still have to finish Season 1
Just do the first season, the rest of their games is crap.
Post edited August 14, 2018 by Zoidberg
Zoidberg: Cool, now we can stop talking about those lazy games.
d3adb01t: Looks like I have some catching up to do. Still have to finish Season 1
Zoidberg: Just do the first season, the rest of their games is crap.
The consensus is that The Wolf Among Us, Tales From The Borderlands and both seasons of the Batman Series are good.
Zoidberg: Cool, now we can stop talking about those lazy games.

Just do the first season, the rest of their games is crap.
rgnrk: The consensus is that The Wolf Among Us, Tales From The Borderlands and both seasons of the Batman Series are good.
Wolf was decent, as the firrst iteration of their formula.

Tales was... intriguing, but fell flat anyway.

The Batmans I haven't played but I haven't heard/read the best things about it, besides I tried the first episode and the bugs were hilariously offsetting...

All of those games are abysmally bad in a technical sense.

All in all, pretty lazy job ttg did on those.
A bit over six years between season one and the last season. Good job on getting here, developers! Now for a bit of polish...
Awesome. Been looking forward to this!

For anyone interested in trying the series out...although I think the previous seasons had varying degrees of quality, they've all been fun for me.
low rated
deleted
Ugh, I dislike these episodic releases. Will wait it out until the entire thing is released.
low rated
deleted
foxworks: Ugh, I dislike these episodic releases. Will wait it out until the entire thing is released.
Fairfox: yah i dont download til teh end

i dont has taht 'must get NAO' feelin' others do? patience... .

i mean i guesses i get it
you pays moolah you want it asap

tho tbh probs helps 9/10 other peeps pay 4 me lolz
gud 4 perspective @ leasr non
For me, too much time passes between episodes. I tend to forget stuff over that period of time and that breaks the game/story. Sure, they do a quick recap but it's not enough.
rgnrk: The consensus is that The Wolf Among Us [...] are good.
The consensus is wrong. The Wolf Among Us is shit. One of the worst things I've ever "played".

If hitting buttons during QTEs that occasionally disrupt a series of overlong cutscenes and having to make dialogue choices in such a short time you can't even read the answers is your idea of fun, go for it!
foxworks: Ugh, I dislike these episodic releases. Will wait it out until the entire thing is released.
Better for your wallet, too. Telltale games go down in price before the last episode is out.
Laberbacke: Better for your wallet, too. Telltale games go down in price before the last episode is out.
Aye. They are rather bloaty until they do their deep discounted sales. :)