It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a point & click game where three protagonists roam the far North, decades apart.
Genre: Adventure
Discount: 10% off until 17th February 2022, 2 PM UTC
Not the ARTE France-published game currently 670 people are looking for.
Post edited February 10, 2022 by Swedrami
Interesting looking game, bought.
Doc0075: Interesting looking game, bought.
can you elaborate on basic functionality and stuff? manual saving anytime over multiple slots, separate volume settings, instant text display without annoying noises, etc.
Doc0075: Interesting looking game, bought.
Dohi64: can you elaborate on basic functionality and stuff? manual saving anytime over multiple slots, separate volume settings, instant text display without annoying noises, etc.
The game auto saves as you play, no manual save option. There are two volume controls, one for voices and the other for the music and FX.
The text appears instantly without any annoying noises.

My first impressions of the game are mixed. I love history and am particularly interested in Britain's naval past so to get to travel back to the doomed Franklin expedition and interact and be a part of it holds a special appeal to me.
The problem is that the characters in this game are for the most part so unlikeable. The worst ones are those in the current day timeline, they are so whiny and self-absorbed that I am fast-clicking through their dialogue.

I will stick with the game and hope that most of it focuses on the past play-wise (although the characters there aren't very likeable either).
Dohi64: can you elaborate on basic functionality and stuff? manual saving anytime over multiple slots, separate volume settings, instant text display without annoying noises, etc.
Doc0075: The game auto saves as you play, no manual save option. There are two volume controls, one for voices and the other for the music and FX.
The text appears instantly without any annoying noises.

My first impressions of the game are mixed. I love history and am particularly interested in Britain's naval past so to get to travel back to the doomed Franklin expedition and interact and be a part of it holds a special appeal to me.
The problem is that the characters in this game are for the most part so unlikeable. The worst ones are those in the current day timeline, they are so whiny and self-absorbed that I am fast-clicking through their dialogue.

I will stick with the game and hope that most of it focuses on the past play-wise (although the characters there aren't very likeable either).
thanks, doesn't sound too bad from a technical standpoint but definitely not full price material.
Kind of looks interesting so I wishlisted.