It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition & Kingdom Come: Deliverance – A Woman's Lot are now available DRM-free.

The Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition contains award-winning Kingdom Come: Deliverance and all released DLCs, including the newest DLC - A Woman's Lot.

In the fourth DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, you can experience two standalone series of quests.

In "A Woman's Lot", you play as Theresa accompanied by her loyal dog Tinker in a standalone questline. You will experience ordinary life in Skalitz and later witness the fateful events of Sigismund's raid and its aftermath from a wholly different perspective.

In "The Madonna of Sasau", Henry has to help Johanka, and old friend from Skalitz who survived the massacre and took refuge in Sasau Monastery, to overcome the terrifying nightmares that have recently plagued her.
An upgrade royal edition will be appear for those who own the original game too? 'cause i'll appreciate so much have it.
Then after more than 130h on base game, they could have more of my groscen.
mintee: such a powerful trailer, i have to admit that this game looks so intense and drama real that I have to pass, not because its a bad game but too raw in the feelies kind of way.....life is already so stressful but kudos for such a realistic gritty offering
My thoughts exactly.
mintee: such a powerful trailer, i have to admit that this game looks so intense and drama real that I have to pass, not because its a bad game but too raw in the feelies kind of way.....life is already so stressful but kudos for such a realistic gritty offering
Ixamyakxim: The beginning is pretty intense, as the main character's village is being razed.

There are a lot of moments of levity in the game too though. It actually does a really good job of balancing the two without seeming forced - everything about the game had a very "real" feel to it and was one of the things I enjoyed. The storywriters did a good job of convincing me why this character moves up the medieval hierarchy and how he copes / exists in this turbulent time.

Awesome gameplay too - you suck at the start, both as a character and as a player. But once you get over "the hump" the game is very rewarding. One of my favorite aspects was slowly building up my suit of armor. You go from a guy with a ragtag set of clothing, to maybe stumbling across some sweet light padding and a nice vambrace.

Then all of a sudden, after seeming so distant and unattainable, you're strutting about in full armor, perfectly maintained and polished. Good times.
Cruelty and humiliation of people is a big element of entertainment on this planet at this time. Every time I visit it seems to be more graphic and emotionally charged. I wonder is it a fashion or an evolution. Glad you enjoyed the game though. It looks like a lot of work went into it.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Siofra
Come on GOG, there should be an upgrade path to the Royal edition for those who already own the base game.
bhrigu: Come on GOG, there should be an upgrade path to the Royal edition for those who already own the base game.
They already confirmed that it will come.
Post edited May 30, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: [...]
Good to know.
I guess it will come "Soon".
:)
MarkoH01: [...]
bhrigu: Good to know.
I guess it will come "Soon".
:)
I am confident that it will arrive just shortly after the forums have been fixed ;)
GOG_Solostran: We're doing our best to release DLC pack as soon as possible. Stay tuned :)
The only DLC that I've bought so far is 'From The Ashes', so I'll certainly be interested to see what sort of pricing the DLC pack is, compared to individually buying the three I lack of the four in total. I can't remember, but I think 'Treasures of the Past' was already included in my pre-order of the base game.

Overall, I found Kingdom Come: Deliverance to be one of those love/hate kind of games to play. It was a horrible mess on release, plus my old PC was borderline for the minimum requirements, which perhaps didn't help. That aside, I loved the story, characters and setting; but hated the combat system and frequency of encounters forcing it upon me.

Thankfully, there's plenty of mods out there to improve aspects I didn't like about the game, or even eliminate them entirely, making for a much more enjoyable experience. Now I've got a new PC that comfortably surpasses the recommended requirements, I might be tempted to play the game again if the DLC pack is priced well :)
high rated
GOG_Solostran: We're doing our best to release DLC pack as soon as possible. Stay tuned :)
MarkoH01: Thank you!
It's finally out: https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_deliverance_royal_dlc_package.
GOG_Solostran: It's finally out: https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_deliverance_royal_dlc_package.
Not a good/fair price imo - sorry. 10 Euros would have been extremely nice because it would be the difference between royal and normal edition. Of course in this case nobody would buy the regular new DLC anymore so I was hoping for 15 - this way I pass. Note to myself: never buy a base game before all DLCs have been reelased as well and it has been confirmed that no GOTY will come out. However it seems to be the same on Steam so - still not good imo but not a GOG problem. Of course this is only my opinion.
GOG_Solostran: It's finally out: https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_deliverance_royal_dlc_package.
Not even a tiny discount for those who already bought more than half of the DLCs?
a womans lot, eh
Thank you for adding this.
Sweet!

Decent price for me as well since i got KCD base game for £6.67 on the anniversary 3 pack sale last year.

So the complete game for me is £21.66
low rated
Hi, find new game tutorials for Kingdom Come on the channel kcd.cloud