It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The circle is now complete… Let's do another one!

STAR WARS Episode I: Racer is now available, only on GOG.com, with a 15% launch discount until May 8, 5pm UTC.
It's back! The game that perfectly captured the high-velocity spirit of the memorable podracing sequence in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, returns. Pick your character and zoom across several challenging tracks, including the dunes of Tatooine, where young Anakin Skywalker made himself a legend.

Also, enjoy more galactic adventures through timeless, DRM-free STAR WARS classics up to 66% off in the May The 4th sale, including STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic, STAR WARS: Battlefront II (Classic, 2005), STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition, and STAR WARS: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter! The deals are available until May 8th, 5 PM UTC.
high rated
General Troubleshooting
-----------------------

If you're experiencing black screen / crash on launch, please try the following:

- Before starting the game, change video resolution to your desktop one (or the closest match). if that fails, try falling back to 1024x768. Video settings can be found under GOG Galaxy HERE
-- or in Start Menu HERE.
- Close any unnecessary applications running in the background, especially ones overlay-based like EVGA Precision, MSI Afterburner, GeForce Experience, FRAPS etc.
- If running multiple screen setup, try switching to a single monitor.

If none of the above helps, please send your DxDiag to our Support team HERE. The more information we have, the easier it will be to pinpoint the problem.

May the Force serve you well.
Post edited May 02, 2018 by Thiev
low rated
1st post.

I remember playing this as a kid. Fun game. Graphics do look a little dated now.
Post edited May 01, 2018 by invenio
Wow. Nice addition to the catalog. :)
Someone call tinyE!
Great release.
Can we get regional price for Russian customers? Costs as much as Frostpunk here.
No multilanguage support? :(
Earlier than expected! Cool.

I'd love to know how tough it was to get this running on modern machines and what was done to make it playable, if someone like Thiev could comment. Any tips of things to tweak if necessary?

Does this make use of dgVoodoo? If so, I think that'd be the first GOG game to use it (even though dege has had a GOG link on his site for like a year now).
Post edited May 01, 2018 by tfishell
Nice, never did play this game. Always did fancy it.
Amazing buying right now!
Oh man I really liked this game back when I was a kid. Nice release, GOG!
I have been waiting for this one for a long time. Thanks GOG!
high rated
tfishell: Any tips of things to tweak if necessary?
Start with setting game resolution close to your desktop one before launching the game. Game might panic if scaling difference would be too big ;) Video settings are linked as separate shortcut.

Other than that there is little possibility in tweaking, I'm afraid. It was a console port after all ;)
Yay! Nice! I have been waiting for this.
high rated
BROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRGGRGRGRGGRGRGRGGR
invenio: I remember playing this as a kid.
Rofl, that makes me feel so old