It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No cats were harmed in the making of this update.

Surviving Mars just received another update, this time called Curiosity. It brings quite a few additions and improvements, with these two being the main focus:

- Five new Domes (not skin variants)
- Command Center, a new toolset where you can check and manage colony data and activities collectively through the Graphs, Buildings, Domes, Colonists and Transportation tools

Check here for more detailed information on the new stuff.
GOG.com: Surviving Mars just received another update, this time called Curiosity.
*coughs* ;)
At first I thought the shuttle in the front of the promo-picture was an orca...
It is not a paid DLC. Weird. Suspicious. Someone must be slacking at Paradox HQ.
Looks intriguing.
I've no hardware strong enough to play such game, but I wish you - enjoy! :)
Enebias: It is not a paid DLC. Weird. Suspicious. Someone must be slacking at Paradox HQ.
I thought it was funny that they had to add "not skin variants" because of the meaningless pdx dlc bloat in many games, "Hey, this one actually does something"
Funny, I was a bit confused when I first heard of the Stellaris DLC named Utopia, since I thought it was a DLC for Surviving Mars, since the later reminds me vaguely of the classic Utopia - The Creation of a Nation and its datadisk The New Worlds (followed by K240 on Amiga and Fragile Alliegiance on PC), and I thought it was an hommage from Paradox to this classic.

Speaking of which... Utopia and its data disk...
Post edited May 31, 2018 by Huinehtar
Another free update???
ciemnogrodzianin: Looks intriguing.
I've no hardware strong enough to play such game, but I wish you - enjoy! :)
I'm not aware of your specs but the game plays fine on a Core 2 Quad CPU and a 750ti level GPU :-)
Ganni1987: ...
Thanks! :)
However: Intel Pentium CPU 3550M 2×2.30GHz + integrated Intel HD Graphics.
So - what do you think? ;)
What's the hold up selling Stellaris Dome Set DLC on GOG?

The file is already hosted here from the preorder but is not offered for sale.
Post edited May 31, 2018 by SeduceMePlz
No cats were harmed in the making of this update.
I actually want give some Kudos to the person or people who do(es) the news headlines. I really love most of them.
ciemnogrodzianin: Thanks! :)
However: Intel Pentium CPU 3550M 2×2.30GHz + integrated Intel HD Graphics.
So - what do you think? ;)
CPU is ok for the game, game is probably playable at 720p with a mix of low-medium settings. Strictly speaking about the Linux version here.
That's interesting. So I'll try - I suppose I should be able to check during some free Steam weekends. Thanks again!
deleted