It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for the upcoming summer season with great games up to 75% off.

The sun is bright, so cool yourself down with Syberia series (up to -75%) or discover beautiful places and meet unusual characters in the Atlantis series (up to -75%).

If you are into classic runner gameplay with amazing soundtrack to carry you towards your goal, you have a great opportunity to get your running shoes on with great discounts on BIT.TRIP series (up to -75%)!

Need more adrenaline in your blood? Ride superbikes at blurring speeds in the Moto Racer series (up to -75%), or smash hundreds of Romans in the recent action-adventure Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 (-75%).

The Weekly Sale lasts until May 30th, 1PM UTC.
Link doesn`t work!!!
And only 3 days? Hm, last countdown until insomnia, I guess!
Fixed.
The year in the link is wrong. It's 2017 instead of 2019
Post edited May 27, 2019 by MadalinStroe
Is Asterix any good?
Guess I'll finally grab the Flashback remake.
Well Flashback and Atlantis 2 and 3 for me this time
Flashback at that price is a no-brainer for me.
That seems like a good price for Asterix & Obelix XXL 2, nice.

Now, how bad is Syberia 3 really?

EDIT: Ok, so what I gather from reviews is:

+ graphics
+ soundtrack

- story
- puzzles
- voiceovers (although that might be depending on the chosen language)
- controls
- camera
- animations
- save system
- unskippable cutscenes and dialogue
- bugs

That actually sounds quite bad ...
Post edited May 27, 2019 by Leroux
GOG.com: Get ready for the upcoming summer season with great games up to 75% off.

The sun is bright, so cool yourself down with Syberia series (up to -75%) or discover beautiful places and meet unusual characters in the Atlantis series (up to -75%).

If you are into classic runner gameplay with amazing soundtrack to carry you towards your goal, you have a great opportunity to get your running shoes on with great discounts on BIT.TRIP series (up to -75%)!

Need more adrenaline in your blood? Ride superbikes at blurring speeds in the Moto Racer series (up to -75%), or smash hundreds of Romans in the recent action-adventure Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 (-75%).

The Weekly Sale lasts until May 30th, 1PM UTC.
Only 3 days? Guess we need to get the money ready then...
Utter bargain for Flashback. I think I'll be picking that one up, even though I already have the Nintendo Switch port on cartridge and the original DOS CD version.
Show some love to Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood, will ya; cheap as chips and very entertaining too.
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 (75% off vs. 10% off)
Flashback™ (75% off vs. 10% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Btw, since the Fair Price package has been shut down, I keep noticing games that are actually more expensive on GOG than on Steam for no apparent reason. Were these prices always worse here and the Fair Price deal managed to conceal that?

Some examples (in EUR, EU1):
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: 29.99 (GOG), 24.99 (Steam)
Syberia 3: 34.99 (GOG), 29.99 (Steam)
Batman - The Telltale Series: 22.99 (GOG, gone now), 14.99 (Steam)
Post edited May 27, 2019 by Leroux
Leroux: Btw, since the Fair Price package has been shut down, I keep noticing games that are actually more expensive on GOG than on Steam for no apparent reason. Were these prices always worse here and the Fair Price deal managed to conceal that?

Some examples (in EUR, EU1):
Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: 29.99 (GOG), 24.99 (Steam)
Syberia 3: 34.99 (GOG), 29.99 (Steam)
Batman - The Telltale Series: 22.99 (GOG, gone now), 14.99 (Steam)
Good question. Between that and the broken way they round (usually up) the prices... :/

Hey, hopefully GOG Galaxy 2 will have a price comparer on supported stores. ;)

I may be interested in Flashback but I have a question:
I see in a review that there was no key rebinding, has this been fixed?
Post edited May 27, 2019 by Zoidberg