It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because war never changes.
^ banned, because "The more it changes, the more it stays the same."
Banned for a paradoxical contradiction.
Banned because war...has changed.
^ Banned for disliking Wayne Newton being Mr. New Vegas on New Vegas Radio.
^ banned for disliking Fig Newtons and milk
Banned for relying on Newtonian physics for those things to fall into your stomach.
^ banned, for not knowing that I rely on peristalsis for the transportation of my food into my stomach
Hooyaah: ^ banned, for not knowing that I rely on peristalsis for the transportation of my food into my stomach
Banned for sticking your periscope where it doesn't belong.
^ banned and stoned for being stoneless
Banned because I keep confusing him with Stone Toss.
Banned for being a Stone Temple Pilot.
Banned because if you want your Stone Temple Pilots license, you'll need to learn to fly from the Foo Fighters.
Banned for starting a foo fight. And also banned because these days, they put SO many games on sale ALL the time that I don't have time to constantly look through them all, so I don't really even bother, unless I happen to see something that I really want and it's cheap. This seems counterproductive, because there used to be just small weekly sales, and occasional huge sales, so I'd look through all of the discounted games then, and buy a bunch of them, but that would only happen a few times a year; now I actually buy less, because I don't bother to look through them!
Banned because I'm still waiting for Cities Skylines 2 to go down to $30 CDN. It's not complete in its current state (the first game has more stuff) and I don't want to pay for the game piece meal.