It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So this year has been surprisingly free of terrible new games. But of those games, my, are they terrible.

Fallout's excuse to use the shambling old engine, the Quiet Man's abusive story, and a short few others.

But what is your pick for worst game of this year?

I suppose for flavor and considering this site, I'll allow mentions of games only started/played this year, that turned out to be piles of week old curry.
Tough call.

For me computer games are like pizza. Even when they're bad, they're still pretty good.
tinyE: Tough call.

For me computer games are like pizza. Even when they're bad, they're still pretty good.
Games are nothing like pizza. When was the last time you woke up face down in a game and had breakfast right on your lips?
Even slightly warm from your own body heat!
Post edited November 23, 2018 by nightcraw1er.488
tinyE:
nightcraw1er.488: When was the last time you woke up face down in a game
You mean this week?
nightcraw1er.488: When was the last time you woke up face down in a game
tinyE: You mean this week?
If you need such a large time window yes.
crapout 76
Post edited November 23, 2018 by chosenvault
Imma keep my eye on this one.
I hope people include some colorful reviews too.
Dunno, I find it much easier to pick the good games. For bad games, you can always find something even worse. Also, I don't judge games I haven't had the chance to try myself yet, and so far I haven't played many games released in 2018. Among those I've finished there were a few I felt slightly bored or annoyed with after a while and that I wouldn't recommend, but calling them the worst would be an exaggeration. *shrug*