It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had spent 14 hours downloading the game to find out on the very first cut scene that I couldn't hear what the characters were saying whatsoever, I have done my research to fix this my self but it seems impossible.

The whole stereo audio thing doesn't work, tried that all the way and all four of separate forms of audio output I own have the exact same issue.

After the first cut scene I go to speak to the black haired woman on the chair and it seems like there is no lip movement either,

I have got the HD reworked mod, uninstalled it, didn't change anything.

I'm currently downloading another language as someone said switching between the two could fix it but I doubt it.

I have never had any issue like this before with any games, my friends had hyped my up about playing this game and to find out one of the main elements of the game doesn't work makes me not want to play it whatsoever :/

Help would be greatly appreciated,

Charlie.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Did you fix it