It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crosmando: So I use a pretty old Dell 1080p 24" monitor, it's been an amazing monitor for years with no problems but I'm considering upgrading, but NOT to 2k or 4k. I just have too many older games which have low resolutions and 4k is just going to stretch them a bit too far for my liking.

I'm looking at the ASUS VG279QM, which is 1080p and 27". Does anyone here have experience with a 27" 1080p monitor? Is that size too big and the pixels are a bit too large?

Thanks
Ratio's too big at 27'' at 1080p. At that point, go w/ 1440p or 4K.

Also, if you're running old games and want higher resolutions & want better imaging quality and ALSO if you're on a 2xxx or 3xxx card from Nvidia, you can use NVidia's new (AI-based) DLDSR scaling to improve the heck out of it.

Old games look way better w/ it, as it can then force higher resolutions and use the A.I. and the Tensor cores to re-construct the image and also improve the image & scaling for a higher resolution.
Post edited February 08, 2022 by MysterD