It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What we do in the shadows.

Unavowed is coming soon, DRM-free to GOG.COM.
Evil is awake in the city that never sleeps. Enthralled by a demon you did unspeakable things until the Unavowed freed you from its spell. Joining this ancient society that battles the supernatural might be your only chance for some answers and -perhaps- redemption.
Prepare for a branching narrative full of fateful choices and RPG elements in Wadjet Eye's most ambitious adventure to date.
RPG or point & click?
Can't wait! :)
blotunga: RPG or point & click?
Yeah, I amended the copy to avoid confusion. Gameplay-wise it's pretty much a pureblooded point & click, but there are elements of Dragon Age's storytelling in there: you pick a gender, the origin story of your character, and the teammates you prefer.

#hyped
Post edited July 30, 2018 by maladr0Id
Glad to see it's coming to GoG.

I can't wait to play it.
maladr0Id: Yeah, I amended the copy to avoid confusion. Gameplay-wise it's pretty much a purebred point & click, but there are elements of Dragon Age's storytelling in there: you pick a gender, the origin story of your character, and the teammates you prefer.

#hyped
Cool, wishlisted.
I love Wadjet Eye. Period.
excited
#hyped too!

Dave Gilbert is one of the few developers whose games I would even pre-order.

[spoiler]

Unavowed (Gameplay) - YouTube

[/spoiler]
Awesome!
Dunno why, but I always assumed it was coming to all 3 PC flavours (Windows, Mac and Linux), but I cannot find any mention about in on GamingOnLinux.

Then, the official game page mentions "PC" and Mac, while both GOG's and Steam's pages only list Windows. Hmmm...
instabuy.... shame there is no pre-order :) cant wait for August 8th!
Super-excited! Wishlisted.
This is set in the same universe as the Blackwell series right? Damn, I don't normally enjoy adventure games but I enjoyed the hell out of that set.
I love the games of Wadjet Eye. Will buy it the moment it comes here.