It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hell freezes over! GOG bundle offered by Fanatical!
Build your own bundle with the games posted below. Select 1 GOG game for $1.00 / €1.09, or 5 GOG games for $2.99 / €3.29:

ART OF FIGHTING 2
BASEBALL STARS 2
BLAZING STAR
Fatal Fury Special
GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES
Ironclad
KING OF THE MONSTERS
METAL SLUG
METAL SLUG 2
METAL SLUG 3
METAL SLUG X
Pulstar
REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2: THE NEWCOMERS
Samurai Shodown 2
Samurai Shodown V Special
Sengoku 3
SHOCK TROOPERS
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION
The King of Fighters 2000
The King of Fighters 2002
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION
THE LAST BLADE
TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
Link.
Thank you :) can anyone recommend any good games from that bundle?
No idea. I had exactly the same question and hoped for advice (:

For me Metal Slug series always looked interesting, so it solved the problem of 80% of my bundle ;)
I don't know and sometimes even I cannot distinguish the rest of titles :D Not my cup of tea. However, still, the offer seems to be nice opportunity to try something new for a great price and small risk.
alexandros050: can anyone recommend any good games from that bundle?
ciemnogrodzianin: No idea. I had exactly the same question and hoped for advice
Hard to give recommendations, since everyone likes different stuff, but...

I would go for:
- Baseball Stars 2
- Shock troopers
- Shock troopers 2nd Squad
Since BreO already mentioned Shock troopers series, I would also recommend King of the Monsters - rather simple fighting game with giant monsters and destroying city around you during fight.

Probably at least one King of Fighters game would be worth to pick - but I can't even guess which one :P
Post edited March 23, 2020 by MartiusR
Be aware that the majority of those games are handled by DotEmu, so emulation accuracy can be hit-and-miss. The ones that aren't are:

GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES※
Samurai Shodown V Special※
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION

※The Mac and Linux versions of both games are still based on DotEmu's emulation.
Great bundle! I re-purchased a dozen games i had on my drive from Humble bundle for here; damn France 20% added taxes though..
Post edited March 24, 2020 by koima57
Another DOTEMU bundle!

Dotemu Classics Bundle

Here are the Bundles So far: Click here

Buy the ORIGINAL Doom 3 NON BFG edition Here
Post edited March 24, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: Buy the ORIGINAL Doom 3 NON BFG edition Here
OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP (Does not support Windows Vista/7)
whothewhatnow?
fr33kSh0w2012: Another DOTEMU bundle!
OK, sure, but this one offers GOG keys, which makes a great difference (for me at least).

OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP (Does not support Windows Vista/7)
babark: whothewhatnow?
Bullsh!t, My game ran fine on my windows 7 machine!.

fr33kSh0w2012: Another DOTEMU bundle!
ciemnogrodzianin: OK, sure, but this one offers GOG keys, which makes a great difference (for me at least).
Welp, This is the only way you can get it.
Post edited March 24, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Fanatical actually accept my debit card. Unfortunately with current economic uncertainties and how US dollar is going through the roof against my currency I have a hard time deciding.
I would imagine this is more of a DotEmu bundle, rather than a GOG bundle. An anomaly, which I'll be taking advantage of, even though I'm certain I'll never play another fighting game. The last fighting game I've played is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters.
Post edited March 24, 2020 by MadalinStroe
babark: whothewhatnow?
fr33kSh0w2012: Bullsh!t, My game ran fine on my windows 7 machine!.

ciemnogrodzianin: OK, sure, but this one offers GOG keys, which makes a great difference (for me at least).
fr33kSh0w2012: Welp, This is the only way you can get it.
Even if you have issues on a specific version of Windows, use the source port:
https://dhewm3.org/
It works great (on my win 10 at least). Just need the pal files from the main, expansion, and patches linked in there, and away you go, with various resolutions as well.
Grargar: Be aware that the majority of those games are handled by DotEmu, so emulation accuracy can be hit-and-miss. The ones that aren't are:
The ROM based GOG games compatible with third party emulators thread can help with that.