It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Took advantage of it, thanks for sharing.

Hope more bundle sites do promotions involving GOG in the future.
Awesome!

I will have to cross reference what I have and do not have. Really great of them to do this.
That's a really nice bundle! But a single dollar is like a billion BRLs right now. Still nice though.
Grargar: Be aware that the majority of those games are handled by DotEmu, so emulation accuracy can be hit-and-miss. The ones that aren't are:

GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES※
Samurai Shodown V Special※
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION

※The Mac and Linux versions of both games are still based on DotEmu's emulation.
Bought these 5 and Shock Troopers. Thanks for recommending.
Grargar: Be aware that the majority of those games are handled by DotEmu, so emulation accuracy can be hit-and-miss. The ones that aren't are:

GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES※
Samurai Shodown V Special※
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION

※The Mac and Linux versions of both games are still based on DotEmu's emulation.
RonianAT: Bought these 5 and Shock Troopers. Thanks for recommending.
Shock troopers is worth it!
Just 24 hours left to get this wonderful bundle. I highly recommends the set mentioned above - KoF'98UMFE, KoF 2002 UM, KoF XIII, Samurai V & Garou - as they're all amazing, timeless classics of 2D fighting genre and thanks to Code Mystics can be comfortably and easily played over the net. Also take a look at Metal Slugs - a pure fun and real challenge at the same time, great epitomes of the genre of non-stop arcade action. Don't miss them!

Also, who knows? If this bundle will sold well, maybe we'll see more GOG bundles on Fanatical soon...

PS. I'm slowly training in KoFs last few months and sparring with my buddy over Galaxy couple times a week. Not a pro, but I'm looking to improve my skills over time so I'm keep learing. Would like to play with anyone else over Galaxy when I have time (I'm living in Moscow time zone and, gosh, these COVID-9 count-measures means less days off for me). Send me a PM if you interested in a match and we'll see how to rock it. (Guilty Gears players also welcomed as I play GOG edition of AC+R as well.)
I have casually decided to visit Fanatical's website. I was surprised to see the Gog keys being sold there. What was even more impressive was the fact that 8 hours remained until the bundles were gone. Call it a good luck.

I have purchased two bundles with the following games:

The first bundle:
The King Of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match
The King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
The King Of Fighters XIII
Samurai Shodown V Special
The Last Blade

The second bundle:
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 3
Garou - Mark Of The Wolves

Fanatical should definitely work with the publishers for more Gog bundles.