It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
International Snooker is free on Indiegala.
fishbaits: Odd again, got an email from humblebundle today, with a link to the DRM free Shadow Warrior.
Can u show us a pic of that email? Cos seems all we got is a link 2 the Steam key.
Ingsoc85: If anyone missed Shadow Warrior: Special Edition I still have my Steam key to give.
greeklover: I'd appreciate it if you send it to me:)
Check your PM :)
fishbaits: Odd again, got an email from humblebundle today, with a link to the DRM free Shadow Warrior.
tomyam80: Can u show us a pic of that email? Cos seems all we got is a link 2 the Steam key.
What would that bring? it would only confirm that the user is telling the truth and you still would not receive anymore than a steam key from humble.
Game Giveaway of the day — Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

A TV show is turning the children of Fort Nightingale into zombies - but that's not the weirdest thing going on in the city! Enter this mystifying maelstrom as Clarrisa, a government agent that investigates unexplained phenomenon. Are you afraid? Or will you step bravely toward the unknown? Find out in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town!
tomyam80: Can u show us a pic of that email? Cos seems all we got is a link 2 the Steam key.
https://imgur.com/a/hmZji
fishbaits: https://imgur.com/a/hmZji
I think we all got the same message. You click download and you get the steam key. This is not DRM-free.
Engerek01: I think we all got the same message. You click download and you get the steam key. This is not DRM-free.
Guess they just worded it badly.
I hadn't clicked as already had it installed.
MarkoH01: What would that bring? it would only confirm that the user is telling the truth and you still would not receive anymore than a steam key from humble.
Well, just 2 c if he really got a DRM-free copy? Cos apparently all we got is the same link 2 a Steam key only. His pic just proved that, lol.
Post edited July 23, 2017 by tomyam80
Yep same here.
About that Shadow Warrior thing . . . did ya'll check your Library ?

I may have had this before . . . but then on the other hand everyone may have forgotten to look here.

Be interesting to see if this is actually in everyone's Library.

Attachments:
wanderer_27: About that Shadow Warrior thing . . . did ya'll check your Library ?

I may have had this before . . . but then on the other hand everyone may have forgotten to look here.

Nothing here. Just the Steam key and a mention about its expiration.
Post edited July 25, 2017 by Grargar
wanderer_27: About that Shadow Warrior thing . . . did ya'll check your Library ?

Those temporary things don't get added to your library. They can only be found under "Keys" and will be deleted after the end of the redemption period.
I missed "Shadow Warrior: Special Edition" deal on Humble Store :(

If someone still have a key, i'd appreciate
bigboss-62: I missed "Shadow Warrior: Special Edition" deal on Humble Store :(

If someone still have a key, i'd appreciate
I haven't got an extra, but you could wait until it is on sale in GOG. Shadow Warrior 1 is really cheap when on sale, or so I recall.