It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sherlock Holmes 3 The Awakened OST on GOG only features 3 tracks, while the Steam version has all 19 tracks.

Also on Steam a soundtrack collection for several Frogware games can be found where we have most of the games, but not their OSTs.
Frogwares Games Classic Soundtrack/
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Included OSTs:
80 Days
Dracula: Origin
Dracula: Love Kills
Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles
Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine
Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines
Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Frozen City
Sherlock Holmes and The Mystery of Osborne House
Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
Post edited February 21, 2024 by neumi5694
neumi5694: Sherlock Holmes 3 The Awakened OST on GOG only features 3 tracks, while the Steam version has all 19 tracks.

Also on Steam a soundtrack collection for several Frogware games can be found where we have most of the games, but not their OSTs.
Frogwares Games Classic Soundtrack/
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Included OSTs:
80 Days
Dracula: Origin
Dracula: Love Kills
Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles
Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine
Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines
Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Frozen City
Sherlock Holmes and The Mystery of Osborne House
Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
As you can see the soundtrack doesn't only have 3 songs,
Please check before offering false information.thank you in advance.
Attachments:
Post edited February 21, 2024 by Lukin86
neumi5694: Sherlock Holmes 3 The Awakened OST on GOG only features 3 tracks, while the Steam version has all 19 tracks.
Lukin86: As you can see the soundtrack doesn't only have 3 songs,
You got the wrong game: Talking about Sherlock Holmes 3 The Awakened from 2008, not the new one from last year.

edit: this one
https://www.gog.com/en/game/sherlock_holmes_the_awakened_2008

And here is the full list, just in case
01: The Mystery of the Mummy (2002)
02: The Secret of the Silver Earring (2004)
03: The Awakened (2006/2008 remaster)
04: Nemesis (2007)
05: Sherlock Holmes vs Jack The Ripper (2009)
06: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (2012)
07: Crimes and Punishments (2014)
08: The Devil's Daughter (2016)
--Reboot
09: (Reboot 01): Year One (2020)
10: (Reboot 02): The Awakened (2023)
Attachments:
Post edited February 21, 2024 by neumi5694
The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain is missing 3 DLCs:

The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain Soundtrack
The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain - Art Book
The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain - 'The Comic Prologue'
Lukin86: As you can see the soundtrack doesn't only have 3 songs,
neumi5694: You got the wrong game: Talking about Sherlock Holmes 3 The Awakened from 2008, not the new one from last year.

edit: this one
https://www.gog.com/en/game/sherlock_holmes_the_awakened_2008

And here is the full list, just in case
01: The Mystery of the Mummy (2002)
02: The Secret of the Silver Earring (2004)
03: The Awakened (2006/2008 remaster)
04: Nemesis (2007)
05: Sherlock Holmes vs Jack The Ripper (2009)
06: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (2012)
07: Crimes and Punishments (2014)
08: The Devil's Daughter (2016)
--Reboot
09: (Reboot 01): Year One (2020)
10: (Reboot 02): The Awakened (2023)
It's not really second class. Because offered free on gog in addition to goodies. On Steam, it is not offered apart from the paid version.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1250110/Sherlock_Holmes_Franchise_Classic_Soundtrack/
Do not buy Age of Civilizations II on Gog !

Gog version : 1.0453_ELA 2019-02-28
Steam version: 1.24 2024.02.20

I also would avoid to buy Age of History 3 if it will come to Gog .
Lukin86: It's not really second class. Because offered free on gog in addition to goodies. On Steam, it is not offered apart from the paid version.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1250110/Sherlock_Holmes_Franchise_Classic_Soundtrack/
I'd rather have a paid full soundtrack on GOG than a free incomplete soundtrack. If devs refuse to sell us stuff that still counts as them treating us as second class.

And we're still waiting for that Sinking City Artbook and Soundtrack too, for that matter.
i wish for a userscript

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/how_to_filter_out_spam_threads_and_adult_games/post36
high rated
List updated!

Except for the whole Frogwares Soundtrack situation and the Tomb Raider photo-mode.
Not sure on how to handle them. But they are not forgotten.

RekontVerlon: Hi, what about my old posts? Didn't notice any additions to the table.
1C has been replaced with Fulqrum Publishing across the board, that was an oversight which is now fixed.

Regarding the Divinity problem: a) the Reddit thread is not accessible any more, so I can't really check that source, and b) second class to where? Is the soundtrack included on Steam as well? Or anywhere else where Divine Divinity is sold?
As long as the OST is messy on GOG but GOG being the only place to get it at the moment, it's out of scope for the list.
ElTerprise: Regarding the Divinity problem: a) the Reddit thread is not accessible any more, so I can't really check that source, and b) second class to where? Is the soundtrack included on Steam as well? Or anywhere else where Divine Divinity is sold?
As long as the OST is messy on GOG but GOG being the only place to get it at the moment, it's out of scope for the list.
That post was apparently archived when it was made: http://web.archive.org/web/20220523031144/reddit.com/r/divinity/comments/uvqstb/divine_divinity_soundtrack_confusion/
ElTerprise: ...
Great to see that the list is being kept alive.
To the photo mode / bilinerar filtering mode I got an update by the reporter who wrote the original article about the voodoo/3dfx mode.

He said that it appears that was already patched out from all verions when the game was released and only available in test versions.
So that is not an issue anymore in the first place.

That the game has no built in screenshot mode, even if it offers a photo mode is a bit strange, but not second class.
ElTerprise: ...
neumi5694: Great to see that the list is being kept alive.
To the photo mode / bilinerar filtering mode I got an update by the reporter who wrote the original article about the voodoo/3dfx mode.

He said that it appears that was already patched out from all verions when the game was released and only available in test versions.
So that is not an issue anymore in the first place.
They should have gone the opposite way and patching it into those other versions. I was a bit sad that they omitted that mode since it was the way I usually played these games.
Post edited February 28, 2024 by MarkoH01
high rated
Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered "more polished" on Epic Games Store, fans say

Soooo....... Something to keep an eye on?
high rated
MegisED: Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered "more polished" on Epic Games Store, fans say

Soooo....... Something to keep an eye on?
Exclusive versions of games on different stores is a trend I don't want to see..
MarkoH01: They should have gone the opposite way and patching it into those other versions. I was a bit sad that they omitted that mode since it was the way I usually played these games.
Apparently - according to discord - people have been complaining about the missing filter mode, so maybe they'll add it.
It will never look like 3dfx Voodoo however, first of all the resolution is much higher and Voodoo didn't have as many colors (all cards up to the Voodoo5 only had 16 Bit colors).
But it would be nice nonetheless.
Post edited February 28, 2024 by neumi5694