It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any suggestions ?
DD & Ji Ji: Any suggestions ?
Hard to give a shopping recommendation for someone from the country named "other".
Do to part shortages and scalpers the best suggestion I can make is look at pre-builts.

For the CPU it may be a good idea to get a Ryzen CPU with integrated graphics due to the GPU problems we are facing right now.
Wait, wait and then wait some more. The semiconductor chip shortage has made graphic cards so expensive that it's honestly not worth it to build a new PC right now.
wolfsite: Do to part shortages and scalpers the best suggestion I can make is look at pre-builts.

For the CPU it may be a good idea to get a Ryzen CPU with integrated graphics due to the GPU problems we are facing right now.
good luck finding one in stock.
i spentsix months waiting for one and ended up having to spend an extra £150 to get a higher level cpu and a 2gb gpu.
ibuypower.com has several models under $1,000. Depending on your location though they may or may not deliver to you.

Cyberpowerpc.com also has some offerings.
Well, are you fine buying refurbished machines?

Cause right now's really not a good time.

Maybe install Linux or a nice SSD.
Post edited May 16, 2021 by Darvond
Hmm . I didn't know about the price raising of computer hardware .
DD & Ji Ji: Hmm . I didn't know about the price raising of computer hardware .
Oh yeah. Right now is one of the worst times historically to buy a PC or PC parts. I work on VFDs and with the Solid State device shortages, getting parts for that has driven customers insane.
Echoing others, unless you're comfortable dropping some serious change, and by serious change, I mean a few racks, on a new system, I'd wait, or get your hands on the components you can, and wait on purchasing either a CPU or GPU.

That said, if you come across a last gen or next gen APU, it may be worth getting, as you can still add a GPU later, once prices stabilize. Otherwise, you're looking at possibly at least another year, according to makers.
paladin181: VFDs
Virtual Fluffy Dinosaurs?
Sachys: Virtual Fluffy Dinosaurs?
Variable Frequency Drives. They are used to control motors and vary the speeds. They use Solid state transistors on the output to create the proper voltage/frequency curve.
DD & Ji Ji: Any suggestions ?
Wait until the hardware shortages subside, if that's an option. It may take a while before retail prices regain some sanity.
As it so happens yesterday i received an email from one of the companies i order my hardware from and they had a very nice offer for a intel 11th gen 7 series cpu with a 2060 for only 1700 euro's. On the prebuild market you should probably be able to find something nice for yourself. you probably want to end up with something like a 3600x combined with a 5700
paladin181:
Ah!