It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy the game from Charles Cecil, creator of the Broken Sword series, with art direction by Dave Gibbons, legendary comic book artist behind Watchmen. Beyond a Steel Sky, a groundbreaking 3D adventure thriller, is now available on GOG.COM with a 40% discount lasting until 5th April 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Also, be sure to check out the beginning of the game's story with a great adventure title Beneath a Steel Sky available on GOG.COM for free.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Finally!

Wishlisted for now.
Oh wow, at last. Thank you GOG and Revolution:)
is this a sequel to Beneath a Steel Sky?
Looks promising.

Reminds me that I never finished Beneath.

I'll be watching for the early returns; might go for it...

(Beside the actual gameplay and "presentation"; I'm always interested in what type of save-system a game has; and if keyboard/mouse customization is available (or, if not; they keys at least are tolerable by me - not strictly-WASD for example). Also, these days I prefer a full-screen "borderless window"; need to see what it has there).
Great news! Beneath a Steel Sky is one of my favourite adventure games.
Maxvorstadt: is this a sequel to Beneath a Steel Sky?
Yes, it is.
@GOG

The offline installer are missing. Account refresh doesn't help. Please Fix!!!

EDIT: Fixed! Thank you!!
Post edited March 19, 2021 by andreasmaureder
While grateful its finally here, this took far too long, this should have been a day 1 release

Please stop treating as 2nd rate customers
Very nice to see the game found its way to GOG!

Now, I really, really, really need to sit down and play Beneath a Steel Sky. ;)
ConsulCaesar: Very nice to see the game found its way to GOG!

Now, I really, really, really need to sit down and play Beneath a Steel Sky. ;)
Do it! It's absolutely worth your time.
Can't say I care much for the new artwork.
I didn't want to be hyped but I can't hide I'm happy it will be released here, and it has German dub too. A sequel after almost 30 years makes you hope for anything else.

Crosmando: Can't say I care much for the new artwork.
This, and with time I have reconsidered how good the first game actually was - downwards. I'm still a bit thrilled though.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by Dogmaus
low rated
There's no excuse for that kind of delay and 40% off is not enough of an apology.
high rated
Instabought!
mechmouse: While grateful its finally here, this took far too long, this should have been a day 1 release

Please stop treating as 2nd rate customers
I don't disagree, but to be honest I think they've had their hands full patching on Apple Arcade and Steam.
Now it's stable, and we get it here.