It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A contemplative walk in the cyberpunk universe of a humanist Tesla who was victim of the spirit of profit. Short, very short, but beautiful.
Attachments:
Slaughterhouse 5... aka The Evil Within

The way the game plays it does feel like a more or less indirect successor of Shinji Mikami's Resident Evil 4 - also including similar violent deaths by chainsaw - albeit with a better inventory and control system. Having played a few hours now, I haven't come across any issues. I am playing it with a gamepad though, so... *shrug*

Anyway, so far it's nice and gory. ;)
Attachments:
it_begins.jpg (340 Kb)
Post edited April 17, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Slaughterhouse 5, Part 2... The Evil Within

I'm quite a ways in now, and I'm still quite enjoying this one. Some of the boss fights/stages can be a little bit annoying though since one has to perform certain tasks while avoiding or staving off unkillable/respawning enemies that only end up dying at the end of such a chase.

Still, this whole game is a pretty fucked-up trip. Two thumbs up! ;)

I also discovered some ultra cheap tactics to conserve ammo at times: shoot enemy in the leg so they fall down and then light them on fire, which is even better when another enemy approaches as it'll set them both on fire. The other one was running down a hallway to aggro 2-3 enemies, run back, hide in closet, wait for enemies to give up and return to their post so I can then do repeated reverse conga line stealth kills.
Attachments:
Post edited April 19, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Playing my sax in front of the floating lady quest giver
Attachments:
starbound.jpg (291 Kb)
Fell down the stairs and lead a band of merry men into a strange world of fantasy and horrors

Fantasy General - nearing the enemy fortress located on the third isle
Attachments:
dosbox_074-21 (324 Kb)
_c.gif (355 Kb)
Disclaimer.
Attachments:
A man-made crater.
This place obviously has a problem with vandals.
The traitor is about to receive her comeuppance.
An extremely generic, amorphous blob style, final level guardian.
Look out below!
It's finally over... Celebrate good times, come on!

This was my first time playing through Dead Space as I was previously turned off by the horrible design decision to make the default field of view 10 degrees (my estimate). The Widescreen Fixer utility made it tolerable by allowing me to set a sane FOV and not have the protagonist's back take up 1/3 to 1/2 of the screen. Even though I trudged through it all, my overall impression of the game is underwhelming and I'll probably never touch this one again.
Been doing some shadowruns in Hong Kong lately.
Attachments:
Reminds me of my first day at work on Mars
Attachments:
low rated
XzAr_79: Reminds me of my first day at work on Mars
I love this game(and the expansions)....and while the 2016 game is good(and eternal decent enough), I wish they would've made another like Doom 3.
The Murderous Twilight Zone... aka The Evil Within 2.

I wasn't planning on jumping onto part 2 right after finishing the first game; it just happened. *shrug* While the controls are fairly similar - I decided to keep playing with gamepad - I do appreciate the generally more open areas of the sequel, while still providing more narrowly focused and claustrophobic side levels. So far, so good. :)
Attachments:
hot_stuff.jpg (203 Kb)
surprise.jpg (185 Kb)
cuppa_joe.jpg (138 Kb)
The highest number of secrets I've ever found in this game.
Attachments:
strafe200.jpg (498 Kb)
Can anybody guess what this game is?

(Hint: It's not on the GOG store.)
Attachments:
Post edited April 25, 2020 by Talin_Warhaft
im getting alien: isolation and halo vibes from that picture
QuiteStone30047: im getting alien: isolation and halo vibes from that picture
It's Doom 3.