It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Central industrial area finally done in openttd. Currently the home of 67 trains, but I think, as the industries grow, I could bump it up to 80ish without any bottlenecks. It's incredibly satisfying seeing the trains spaghetti-ing about each other as they enter and leave the station
Attachments:
Mr.Mumbles: Also gave Tetris Effects a whirl and while I'm subscribed I'm pretty sure I'll be coming back to this one on and off. Trippy goodness. :)
Would you say it is something enjoyable on a regular basis? I have been considering it for a while, but I'm still on the fence.
patrikc: Would you say it is something enjoyable on a regular basis?
I can't say because I haven't played enough of it to make a real judgement on that yet.
Held of doing it for aesthetic reasons, but approaching 80 trains it started to become necessary to give the white goods trains their own part of the station to use. Thankfully it still looks ok.
Attachments:
Visiting my old friend, CDDA. Just made an incredible early game find: a crowbar! Now I can pry open various chests and windows instead of breaking them. An obvious advantage in a game with sound sensitive zombies and other nasty creatures. I even found a working motorcycle, and just stumbled onto an abandoned camp site. Now to check if any of these vehicles actually work. If not I'll just siphon their gasoline into my bike and continue on my way.
Attachments:
greatfind.jpg (482 Kb)
Various BattleGrounds against different Opponents in Warhammer 2

Picture 1 & 2

Oh Blimey

I belief this was a fight against undead vampire pirates.
They had a whole artillery setup brought with them consisting of various artillery and cannon groups. Those wretched vampires started with holding back, their army hidden for the most part behind some dunes. Against such long range terror the choice to assault was easily made, especially with the vampires being unable to found an appropriate answer against the famous Bretonnian cavalry

Picture 3

Hold the door!

facing off against 2 beastmen armies de fleur de lise made the wise choice of positioning herself and her army on the edge of a narrow path that divides the dessert in 2 parts for almost its entire width. After giving both the Trebuchets and the mounted Archers enough time wreck devastation to huge enemy numbers, supported by one of the ladies of the realm that with her knowledge of supporting magic managed to provide enough extra defenses for the besieged spearmen to hold out against the enormous amounts of troops that stood against them... the first and final charge of Repanse and her knights was enough to break the morale of the heavily battered army

Picture 4

Assassin King

The most difficult of the three battles, Henry de Montenier and his merry band of followers faced of against the Assassin King himself Snitch the Skaven. In the end, with an almost beaten army the fate in the relics of the lady was enough to change the tide of battle into a phyrric victory. Both knights will carry the scars for facing against such a gruesome opponent for the rest of their lives with them
Attachments:
Survived my first night! So far it's been going pretty good:

> Escaped from an island prison
> Swam to a freshwater research station and got some supplies, including a life jacket and diving bag
> Swam to shore and found a working motorbike at a small camp site
> Swam across a stream to siphon fuel from a broken down car, and used it to refill the bike
> Explored the area and found a bigger campsite with an actual working RV
> Started my quest to find a good base location near a big city, and came across a small town.
> Spent an afternoon and evening raiding the town, spendding the night in my RV
> Woke up to find the RV engine didn't want to start anymore (in all fairness I did ram several zombies with it), so went looking for another vehicle and found a working firetruck in town.
> Transferred everything to the more spacious firetruck, did some light repairs (replaced the side mirrors), and continued exploring
> Found a military outpost (avoided it due to its deadly automated turrets), private resort, more camp grounds, a second small town, two small factories and a mansion. Also made note of several broken down vehicles along the way, which can be scavenged for parts later
> Spent the rest of the day clearing the mansion with an M4 I found, and a baseball bat. Stocked up on food and various supplies, and made some weird discoveries: a full suit of armor, a mace, a samurai warrior helmet, and a flintlock musket (in a secured room I had to access by using a sledge hammer to break through a wall)

Luckily my firetruck's engine started without a hitch when I woke up, so now I have to continue my search for a viable base location.
Attachments:
day_2.png (124 Kb)
Managed to underestimate the range of the outpost's turrets :\ Suffered a bad shot in my exposed left arm, and a grazing hit of my torso. Caused bleeding in the latter, and bad bleeding in the former. Luckily I had picked up an army med kit from a soldier's corpse, and used the hemostatic powder on my left arm, which in combination with a medical gauze stopped the bleeding. A normal bandage sufficed for my torso. Popped several aspirins and some codeine to help with the pain, and got back on the road.
Just arrived at a barricade with a worrying warning of a minefield ahead. Currently clearing it with my sledgehammer, and then I'll have to carefully explore ahead as I cannot afford to lose my firetruck. Hopefully I can find a nice quiet place to set up base so that I can recover.
Attachments:
barricade.png (212 Kb)
More pictures from X-Rebirth.
Attachments:
Wife and I doing our final run of Tom Clancy's The Division 2 on Stadia and me ending Shadowgate from GOG.

https://i.postimg.cc/Hn5kGzR8/Screenshot-at-2021-06-03-23-39-11.png
https://i.postimg.cc/qBCRCBqB/The-Division-2-Standard-Edition.jpg
Post edited June 04, 2021 by Arcadius-8606
For The Lady !!!

real time tactics with pause fun against hordes and hordes of little vermin

most of the trash fled though, after loosing their heroes and masters the raffle lost leadership deciding they might as well go and look what that other secrets the hill, they walked past a couple of days back, actually had in store for them...
Attachments:
And now to something completely different: Total Chaos Director's Cut (Retro Edition)
Attachments:
With the Skaven now almost defeated on this continent La Fleur De Lyss decided it was time to strike against the now mighty confederation of Tomb Kings. Gathered under the banner of Kemri the Tomb Kings where making short work of the Lizardfolk that roam the Southern coasts of Arabia. Deals where easily struck when on of her knights made contact with a lizardmen Shaman who happened to cross paths while tracking a tomb king prince that had just set fire on one of the last lizardmen villages on this side of the hemisphere. De Chevaliers De Lyonesse called forth many recruits and wandering knights. From there it was a small step to conquer Arkham's Black Pyramid on the unsuspecting Tomb Kings. This blow ensured that the Skaven Tomb King collaboration is now just as Strong as the fresh truce between Lizardfolk and Brettonia's frontier.

Even with about 500 hours under the belt there is still much left to discover.
Attachments:
Well in that last run I was killed by a blasted turret, again. In a subsequent run I was killed by zombie cows as I tried to check out a van parked at a diary farm, and in the run after that I was killed by a land mine as I was snooping around a bandit hideout.

In this run, which *touch wood* is going ok so far, I've managed to liberate a small truck with lots of storage space working, and am currently skirting the periphery of a large town for resources before I try and identify a good base location. The big thing I still need is a crowbar. It is nighttime currently, and I have my truck idling in front of a sewage treatment plant that I want to check out. The truck's headlights are illuminating some zombies standing in the parking lot.

viperfdl: And now to something completely different: Total Chaos Director's Cut (Retro Edition)
That just looks incredible. I seem to recall this having been in development for a very long time (if not thinking of another similarly horror themed doom mod). How does it run? Blade of Agony I unfortunately found to be extremely sluggish in certain areas.
Attachments:
Post edited June 06, 2021 by Matewis
viperfdl: And now to something completely different: Total Chaos Director's Cut (Retro Edition)
Matewis: That just looks incredible. I seem to recall this having been in development for a very long time (if not thinking of another similarly horror themed doom mod). How does it run? Blade of Agony I unfortunately found to be extremely sluggish in certain areas.
So far it runs fine. I don't have any problems with the performance. It's also shorter than Blade of Agony and has harder combat because you are mostly using melee weapons. And the carry weight is limited so you become slower if you carry to much which makes combat even harder.
Ammunition is very rare and distance weapons hard to find. So you have the problem when a weapon runs out of ammo to decide whether to carry it around for the case you might find more ammo or just throw it away to have more room for other stuff.
Most melee weapons are also breakable and you have to carry either replacements or things to repair it with you. And some melee weapons can't be repaired at all. Additionally you have to carry food and medicine with you which also adds to your carry weight. Total Chaos is also a survival game after all.