It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dimkalin: Is there any key avalible for any of the following games?
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition,
System Shock™ 2,
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The,
Neverwinter Nights Diamond

Thank you very much.
zlaywal: Yes they are, but maybe not for you with that kind of attitude.
I don't see anything wrong with his attitude. He's just asking if there are any keys available for these games.
arsalan12: I don't see anything wrong with his attitude. He's just asking if there are any keys available for these games.
Zeogold might gave him The Witcher 1, other I don't think so.
arsalan12: I don't see anything wrong with his attitude. He's just asking if there are any keys available for these games.
zlaywal: Zeogold might gave him The Witcher 1, other I don't think so.
Yeah. You're right. He still needs to participate if he wants other games.
zlaywal: Zeogold might gave him The Witcher 1, other I don't think so.
arsalan12: Yeah. You're right. He still needs to participate if he wants other games.
As were you
When what was available the last time zeo updated the list is clearly in posts 2 and 3 and then among those eligible it's a matter of first come, first served, asking whether a bunch of stuff is available won't do anyone any good.
I see Darkwood !
Can I have it?
(checking previous posts)

EDIT: Ninja'd again FFS
Post edited October 11, 2018 by phaolo
May I ask for Gods Will Be Watching?
Qwertw: May I ask for Gods Will Be Watching?
I honestly thought we would never give that away. I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks as always to zeogold and also to Lone_Scout who donated Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
Hi zeo, is the “Bloodlines” in the list “Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™”? If it is, may I request it?
Post edited October 12, 2018 by Makotolia
Hi Zeo. It's great what you do here. <3
Hmmm... a commendable thread.

I always wondered whether I would like the Stronghold games or not.
Seeing as the first game from the series is on the list, might as well....

I'd like to request "Stronghold HD".
I see Darksiders!

I would like to request it, if not ninja'd to it.

Also to anyone reading this and missed the Shadow Warrior 2 giveaway, there are five copies which will be gone if you don't act fast on them.
Hi Zeo!

The season of horror is apporaching, so I would like to request Darkwood, if I may. If that is still available, I would love to give it a home and let it scare me. :-)

Cheers!
Oh, by the way. To all: At least one of the Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey keys expires in 10 days. So if someone wants that game, now would be the time to request it.
Post edited October 11, 2018 by Lifthrasil
Ah hi. If you have a spare copy of Shadow Warrior 2, i should like a key, tyvm. <3