It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Using the correct thread for such requests would be a very good first step :)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread

Since the game you are asking for is not even on the list of this giveaway at the moment. If you are an active member of the community however there is also still one here.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_de/deutscher_communuty_giveaway

Since I donated my key here. Again: no need to ask if you are not an active member (rules are the same as in this giveaway - just in German).
Actually, this is the correct thread for those requests. There are currently 5 copies of Shadow Warrior 2 which are available in this giveaway, and it was recently given away for free in a mass giveaway, so it's daggered, so everyone's eligible for it. The keys are going to expire in about a week and a half, so they need to go quickly. I encourage anyone and everyone who doesn't have it and wants it to request it ASAP so none of the keys end up expiring.
finkleroy: Actually, this is the correct thread for those requests. There are currently 5 copies of Shadow Warrior 2 which are available in this giveaway, and it was recently given away for free in a mass giveaway, so it's daggered, so everyone's eligible for it. The keys are going to expire in about a week and a half, so they need to go quickly. I encourage anyone and everyone who doesn't have it and wants it to request it ASAP so none of the keys end up expiring.
Ha - totally overlooked these. I will delete my post then.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by MarkoH01
I just want to recommend the whimsical French fantasy game Lost Eden, it has wonderful graphics and music, it is a great adventure game with a simplified management section at some point. And Slain: BfH...a very good "heavy metal" platform.
Post edited October 13, 2018 by Dogmaus
bler144: it was faster to type than ireireireire
ciemnogrodzianin: Now I regret I haven't requested anything :D
cgdn? :D
May I request Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far if it is still available? If not, no big deal - I appreciate the consideration anyway. Thanks as always for your efforts Zeo
low rated
Ignore this comment.
Post edited October 13, 2018 by arsalan12
Polaris8Nicola7: Hello,

I've heard that there are still Shadow Warrior 2 codes from the 10th anniversary action left.
Could I please have such a code or what do I have to do to get such a code?
NedThePally: Would also like to know what I can do for a Shadow Warrior 2 code
Games with a daggered symbol means you can get this game even if you are not reputable enough.
arsalan12: Games with a daggered symbol means you can get this game even if you are not reputable enough.
Daggered symbol means the game was massively given away for free and won't be count to your limit.
The community giveaway is for reputable members only.
Post edited October 13, 2018 by HoangMarcel
arsalan12: Games with a daggered symbol means you can get this game even if you are not reputable enough.
HoangMarcel: Daggered symbol means the game was massively given away for free and won't be count to your limit.
True.
HoangMarcel: Daggered symbol means the game was massively given away for free and won't be count to your limit.
The community giveaway is for reputable members only.
But you can get games with daggered symbols even if you are not a reputable member.
Post edited October 13, 2018 by arsalan12
Daggered games are supposed to be for reputable members only, but zeogold always makes an exception for games that are about to expire and/or if there are many copies available. He usually makes an exception for other daggered games, as well. In this case, there are 5 copies of Shadow Warrior 2, and they're all about to expire in about a week, so the only way he'd turn you down is if you're a known scammer or an abusive member or something.
Post edited October 13, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: Daggered games are supposed to be for reputable members only, but zeogold always makes an exception for games that are about to expire and/or if there are many copies available. He usually makes an exception for other daggered games, as well. In this case, there are 5 copies of Shadow Warrior 2, and they're all about to expire in about a week, so the only way he'd turn you down is if you're a known scammer or an abusive member or something.
Oh ok thanks for clarifying. I was just speaking from my experience as I'm still not a reputable member and Zeo granted me a code for Little Big Adventure 2.
any shadow warior 2 giveaways please i have missed it
high rated
A big thumbs up to everyone who said thank you for the games they have received recently, a big thumbs down to those who could not be bothered.
I have not heard from three people who received one of the codes that I donated and must admit to being disappointed by this.
Doc0075: A big thumbs up to everyone who said thank you for the games they have received recently, a big thumbs down to those who could not be bothered.
I have not heard from three people who received one of the codes that I donated and must admit to being disappointed by this.
I will send pm to vidm, if you donated Battle Chasers, I believe he got the game.
sry for not replying here, had no idea thanks have to be public as I've already thanked + gifted another game to this giveaway via pm. but anyway, thanks for the battlechasers!