It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arsalan12: Now I understand. Thank you for the clarification.
Yeah, you're good as long as you stick around for a little bit longer. Nice avatar, BTW. I really like it.
zeogold: Wait, holy crap, what? It wasn't a title all this time?
I feel like the last 2 back years of my GOG participation were all suddenly a lie.
Makotolia: I know, right?! Now we really have the one who has pointed this out to Cavalary to thank XD
No no no you ruined my fantasy:p I always portrayed Cavalary as a hot Romanian beauty pageant holding the Staff of the Magi and a ribbon across her body saying "Miss Old GOG"
arsalan12: Now I understand. Thank you for the clarification.
finkleroy: Yeah, you're good as long as you stick around for a little bit longer. Nice avatar, BTW. I really like it.
Thanks. Yours is really great too
arsalan12: Thanks. Yours is really great too
Mine is a picture I took of my sweet little rescue kitty. She's the sweetest thing ever and has no concept of stranger danger. She'll run up to even a random new maintenance worker she's never met and she'll try to get him to pet her, because as far as she knows, all humans are good people. If only her world view were in any way accurate. *sigh*
arsalan12: Thanks. Yours is really great too
finkleroy: Mine is a picture I took of my sweet little rescue kitty. She's the sweetest thing ever and has no concept of stranger danger. She'll run up to even a random new maintenance worker she's never met and she'll try to get him to pet her, because as far as she knows, all humans are good people. If only her world view were in any way accurate. *sigh*
She's really a nice kitty and cute too. I had one as well. Animals really make lifes much better.
arsalan12: She's really a nice kitty and cute too. I had one as well. Animals really make lifes much better.
She really is. I wish we could all be more like her... or better yet, like my living human hero, Malala Yousafzai.
arsalan12: She's really a nice kitty and cute too. I had one as well. Animals really make lifes much better.
finkleroy: She really is. I wish we could all be more like her... or better yet, like my living human hero, Malala Yousafzai.
I get you but we can never be as loyal like her or others, that's the nature of humans.
Hi again!
This surge of nice donations seems to never end... :D

I'd like to nominate Nicole28 for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition, if I can
May I have Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition if I qualify

Thank you in advance.
edit: rephrased my request more politely.

edit2: disregard, I'm already nominated, whoo-whoo!
Post edited October 17, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
May i ask for a copy of Caves of Qud? I'm ready to provide a warm home and lose some sleep to it. ;)
Vythonaut: May i ask for a copy of Caves of Qud? I'm ready to provide a warm home and lose some sleep to it. ;)
A truly good choice.
Hi! May I take Sam & Max Hit the Road off your hands?
BeatriceElysia: May I have Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition if I qualify
You were already nominated for it :p

@zeogold/Makotolia/greeklover: Hm, admittedly could have just fit it in the old limit too, with no space, but didn't seem like there was any way to be confusing to me, till some troll posted a few "hiya missy!"s and asking why wasn't I replying. Not that I cared then, but when they increased the limit and I could change and keep a space there, said might as well.
(Meanwhile, zeo's still spelling my nick, uh, right, on both lists :p)
greeklover: This time I think I got it! I nominate BeatriceElysia for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition
Oh, thank you! Didn't see that! Awesome.
Vythonaut: May i ask for a copy of Caves of Qud? I'm ready to provide a warm home and lose some sleep to it. ;)
Lone_Scout: A truly good choice.
Surely the same can be said for a lot of games that are currently up for grabs. As for CoQ, considering that the current reviews indicate a very good and deep game and already having played and enjoyed ToME & NEO Scavenger before, i'm sure i'll get a lot of entertainment out of it should i be granted with it.