It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

samuraigaiden: Hello, everyone. Could I please have a code for Day of the Tentacle Remastered? Thanks in advance!
zeogold: Granted.
DrLeatherface: There's been a couple of games sitting in the list for a while that i'd like to give a good home to. Could I request Still Life 2 and Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf please?
zeogold: Also granted.
Thank you Zeogold and thank you Robert1969 for donating this wonderful game.

To everyone else, please be patient and respectful. GOG Community Giveaways are a tradition founded on the generosity of the person managing it. There is no bigger gift than to lend one's time to the benefit of others :)
I'd like to try out The Bluecoats: North vs South and Expert Rifleman - Reloaded.
Huge thanks to heartburnron for the key and zeo for keeping this whole party going :)
I'd like to request Duke Nukem Forever.
Seriously, glad you're feeling better and caught up with school.

I'd be interested in rquesting Emerald Maiden: Symphony of etc., por favor.
hey zeo, can i verify you received my donation please? good to see you're back
Post edited January 27, 2018 by timmy010
timmy010: hey zeo, can i verify you recieved my donation plz? good to see your back
You like his back?
timmy010: hey zeo, can i verify you recieved my donation plz? good to see your back
gixgox: You like his back?
He does have a pretty cool tattoo.
You have seen it too?
gixgox: You like his back?
i don't know what you're talking about :P
gixgox: You have seen it too?
you do know, not everyone stands near his window and peeps right?
Besides, what tat are you talking about?!?
We are talking about typos
DrLeatherface: Huge thanks to heartburnron for the key and zeo for keeping this whole party going :)
My pleasure. There is more where that came from...
low rated
castlecrushgame.
I read about 20 long reviews about Day of the Tentacle Remastered:D Can I have it to play it now plz?
Post edited January 30, 2018 by Zadalon