It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
AndreeaB: Jotun: Valhalla Edition is free on steam
Posted 3 days ago
madth3: And on GOG. Check homepage.
Posted 3 days ago
nicohvc: This maybe sounds obvious but remember to claim Jotun: Valhalla Edition at the main page www.gog.com
Posted 2 days ago
TheNerdyPlane: Jotun is now also free for a limited time on steam! Go here!
Posted 1 hour ago

C'mon everyone, it only takes a moment to check the page before posting.
Post edited July 17, 2017 by ABH20
gixgox: Game Giveaway of the day — The Other Side: Tower of Souls

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Beatrice and Lily might look like any other pair of sisters, but they have a dark secret. Hidden from human eyes is a magic tower that contains a portal to the Other Side. One sister wants to open the gateway to gain knowledge and power, regardless of the consequences; the other sister wants to stop her. But which one is good and which one is evil?

Step into the shoes of a detective who must decide which sister will win in the end. Can you resolve a family squabble before the gates to the realm of the dead swing open and horrors beyond imagination pour into this world?

Captivating story of magic and suspense;
Stunning artwork, story scenes, and music;
Simple and fun puzzles and mini-games;
Clever and original hidden object hunts;
A learn-as-you-play tutorial.
First time from there for me. Just learned that download in time is not enough; you must install the game before the timer expires, too. Lesson learned. XD
Tcharr: First time from there for me. Just learned that download in time is not enough; you must install the game before the timer expires, too. Lesson learned. XD
Sorry to hear that. Mostly it's helpful to read the instruction / READ.ME file. ;)

I think you'll find the game directly on the MayPlayCity site always "free", if you don't mind to be careful during set-up. They like to give some other stuff also - nothing dangerous (I hope) just annoying advertising.
Post edited July 17, 2017 by gixgox
● Zonitron Production 10 Games Pack (Absconding Zatwor; Break Into Zatwor; Brilliant Bob; Fiend of Imprisonment; GooCubelets 1 & 2 The Algorithm; They Came From the Moon; Why so Evil 1 & 2) ●

gleam.io/9EQi4/free-zonitron-production-10-games-packs
Escape this, here
The Last Hope, here
This is probably a new person mistake but I thought I took took the free Jotun yet when I look at my games I don't see it. Does the game disappear if it is free or a giveaway for a day?
pplr: This is probably a new person mistake but I thought I took took the free Jotun yet when I look at my games I don't see it. Does the game disappear if it is free or a giveaway for a day?
Check your Orders and Settings page. Maybe you missed a step?
pplr: This is probably a new person mistake but I thought I took took the free Jotun yet when I look at my games I don't see it. Does the game disappear if it is free or a giveaway for a day?
After I clicked the button on homepage, Jotun automatically appeared in my Library and Orders & Settings.
Try contact GOG Support if you have not get the game.
kbnrylaec: After I clicked the button on homepage, Jotun automatically appeared in my Library and Orders & Settings.
Try contact GOG Support if you have not get the game.
Same here. Immediately in library. PPLR should contact support.
sadly, it's no longer free
but for future references, after you hit the "buy" / "add to cart" button (can't remember if it has a different name when the game is free), you'll notice it gets added to your cart, then you have to go through the checkout process as you would do with any other buy (although you'll get a total $0 - FREE cart), and then the free game ends up in your library

it's an almost immediate process, so you should see it right away (as well as getting an email notifying you about that)

most likely, you missed the checkout part =\
The game doesn't disappear if it was added to your account correctly.

I think for me I just had to click on the banner on the homepage (I don't remember having to make an order and complete it), check your emails and order history to see if it's there.

If it's not, and you don't mind Steam, PM me as I have a Steam key for Jotun from a Humble Bundle a while back you can have.
Namida.Pip: sadly, it's no longer free
but for future references, after you hit the "buy" / "add to cart" button (can't remember if it has a different name when the game is free), you'll notice it gets added to your cart, then you have to go through the checkout process as you would do with any other buy (although you'll get a total $0 - FREE cart), and then the free game ends up in your library

it's an almost immediate process, so you should see it right away (as well as getting an email notifying you about that)

I agree with the checkout part, it's easy to "step over it", in the excitement of the freebie!
Brilliant Bob is now at Indiegala, go here to get it!
Namida.Pip: sadly, it's no longer free

philipp_chris: I agree with the checkout part, it's easy to "step over it", in the excitement of the freebie!
Afair there was no checkout step involved in this case. You simply clicked on "get it for free" and in addition to the game being added to your account you should also have received a confirmation mail.
Post edited July 19, 2017 by MarkoH01
philipp_chris: I agree with the checkout part, it's easy to "step over it", in the excitement of the freebie!
MarkoH01: Afair there was no checkout step involved in this case. You simply clicked on "get it for free" and in addition to the game being added to your account you should also have received a confirmation mail.
u sure ?
everytime I got a free game from GoG I had to do a checkout, I still remember I had to with Jotun...

(anyways, not important actually, and totally off topic =P )