It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congratulations!
Congrats to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners!
A big thanks to DanielRuf! +1
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you for the generous giveaway, DanielRuf, I hope you enjoyed the conference!
Thank you DanielRuf for this giveaway.

Congratulations to the winners!!!
Thanx DanielRuf for this massive giveaway,+1 , hope that the conference pleased you.

Congratulations to the winners !
Thank you! I hope the conference was a fruitful one for you. :D
Thank you for the nice gift, DanielRuf. I'm looking forward to playing :)

How did enterJS go? Was anything especially interesting?
Post edited June 28, 2018 by Barefoot_Monkey
Congratulations to all the winners!
MadalinStroe: Congratulations to the winners, and thank you for the generous giveaway, DanielRuf, I hope you enjoyed the conference!
It was awesome =)
Barefoot_Monkey: Thank you for the nice gift, DanielRuf. I'm looking forward to playing :)

How did enterJS go? Was anything especially interesting?
There were many very interesting things and people =)
Post edited June 29, 2018 by DanielRuf
I wasn't lucky this time, but thanks to Daniel for the chance and congratulations to the winners, enjoy your games!
Asbeau: I wasn't lucky this time, but thanks to Daniel for the chance and congratulations to the winners, enjoy your games!
You can still win codes, I will update the list in the next days.
Oh, could I still be in for a chance at Primordia?
Hello. You sure seem to enjoy your javascript!
Sadly, it is a language that still has not captured my desire to learn it. But, since it is being used (and abused) everywhere, I suppose I should take a good look at it, at least.

I thank you for your generous celebration the the enterJS. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Should Slain: Back From Hell still be available, I am curious about it.

May the javascript serve you well.