It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I will be at this years enterJS this Wednesday and Thursday in Darmstadt, Germany.

Say hi, grab one of the 100+ games (70+ codes), let's chat a bit about programming and enjoy the conference.

Here is the list of games / bundles:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/DanielRuf/27c0817ccae333b28cf80d9fa1906e0e/raw/9981ad6a7e7417d0ec9c0cd5dd115920e3784887/gog-public.md

Each empty line means there is a GOG code.

For those who do not attend the enterJS conference today and tomorrow: anyone can enter as I will give away most of the codes anyway.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by DanielRuf
Hi, fellow Daniel :) Haven't heard of enterJS - from the name I'm guessing that it focuses on Javascript and node-related topics, right?

Enjoy the conference. Anything in particular you're looking forward to?
Hi thanks for the giveaway.

I will be in for Grim Dawn

But how exactly does this giveaway work ?

Edit: enterJS website is all German. i don't think most of the participants here speak German, let alone know how to log onto to a german conference in german language.

Hopefully, the OP gives us another way of participating in the giveaway. Otherwise this GA will be a failure.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by doctorsinister
Those are some really nice games you're offering. I'd definitely go for Singularity™.

( The ™ is short for TeMpting :p )
doctorsinister: But how exactly does this giveaway work ?
I think you will need to meet and chat with him in Darmstadt to get a code.
Lexor: I think you will need to meet and chat with him in Darmstadt to get a code.
Ah, well no chance I'll be there, but I hope he does meet goglin or two at the conference.
Never head of enterJS but code is always interesting, what aspect of programming are you going to the conference(I assume thats what it is) for?

I'm in for:
Quake 2: Quad Damage(its gog right?)
Witcher 3
Singularity
Crysis
Hi, im in for

The Witcher 3
Lionheart
Earthworm Jim 1+2
We are the dwarves.

Have a nice convention!!!!
Uhh, guys, I think he meant the codes are for those who meet him at the conference.

Edit: Ah, you can enter here actually. Happy conferencing and hit me the Square Enix bundle if it still available.
Post edited June 20, 2018 by zlaywal
DanielRuf: Say hi, grab one of the 100+ games (70+ codes), let's chat a bit about programming and enjoy the conference.
Edited to avoid controversy ;)
Post edited June 20, 2018 by direspirefirewire
DanielRuf: Say hi, grab one of the 100+ games (70+ codes), let's chat a bit about pogramming and enjoy the conference.
direspirefirewire: Just a heads up, Germans and pogram don't go well together. You might want to correct that mispelling
Ah, forgot the r, fixed it. Thanks for the hint.

For those who do not attend the enterJS conference today and tomorrow: anyone can enter as I will give away most of the codes anyway.
Lexor: I think you will need to meet and chat with him in Darmstadt to get a code.
Barefoot_Monkey: Ah, well no chance I'll be there, but I hope he does meet goglin or two at the conference.
Oh, that's unfortunate. Just let me know which games you want and we'll see then =)
Post edited June 20, 2018 by DanielRuf
I would like to be in for Rime, please
Hi, I'm in for Thief Gold.
Looks like we speak different lingo (rather R and Python here, don't know JS). And I'm quite far away from Darmstadt.

But have a nice and inspiring conference! I hope you'll learn something interesting and meet nice people there!

If there is any chance for Toonstruck - I'd like to try my luck :D
if it's possible, can i be in for HOMM3 and Lionheart?