It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play it forward.

Community Level Pack, a DLC for Overload, is now available DRM-free, 25% off until November 2nd, 1pm UTC. The base game is also 25% for the duration.

This is a selection of nine curated community-made levels (made with the Editor) that will challenge and delight in equal measure. Dodge, spin, and swirl through treacherous corridors, smash hordes of murder-bots and conquer the leaderboards.
ussnorway: I'm fine with paying an artist for their work as long as gog have tested it... if you don't want it then don't buy it
Johnathanamz: People need to stop with this if you don't want it then don't buy it talk.
Right. If they don't want it then they obviously aren't going to buy it, so there's no need to tell them not to do something that they already weren't going to do.
eisberg77: Well I couldn't remember what thread it was. But they did say it on their news section that the creators are getting 50% of the sales:

https://playoverload.com/community-level-pack-news/ oh, I was wrong, it is 50% of the revenue, not 50% of the profit. 50% of the revenue is a higher number than 50% of the profits.
b_smith_81: Sept 29th Revival Productions official livestream recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l07uj5FaPvA
At the 17:50 mark one of the devs explicitly states half the proceeds go to the creators.
Ok thanks.
For the cash you have to hand over these levels are incredibly good value for money
The variety of authors shows in the level diversity and yet the story line hangs together
All of the levels are very very good and at least half are exceptional
This is a brilliant collaborative effort and I think it's only right and fair that all the contributors get something for their efforts
Hopefully we'll see more level packs soon
A big THANKYOU to all involved