It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The first title we welcome on GOG.COM today is KnightShift, a real-time strategy set in the medieval world mixed with fantasy elements. At the time of its release in 2003, the game’s joyful gameplay and fairytale-like graphics captivated adult and young gamers alike.

KnightShift introduced to the gamers elements from Eastern Europe’s early medieval culture and myths. That’s why during the game we witness pagan magic and ritual sites, tamed bears accompanying warriors, and most importantly - cow’s milk as the main currency. KnightShift is available on GOG.COM with a 50% discount until 10th April, 1 PM UTC.

The second classic game, Leo the Lion's Puzzles, focuses on puzzles for the whole family to enjoy. The game is a perfect choice for all those who struggle to keep the children’s busy mind occupied during trying times we face now.

Thanks to it they can team up with kids and join the brave lion Leo as he solves countless puzzles in different sceneries - from the jungle forests to the frozen landscapes of the North Pole. Each puzzle comes with plenty of items and combinations to explore, so we can be sure that our fun adventures with Leo the Lion's Puzzles won’t end too early.

Both KnightShift and Leo the Lion's Puzzles await your discovery. So, gather the warriors, drink milk, and prepare yourself for head-scratching puzzles that will make this weekend full of joy and adventure.
high rated
KAJKO I KOKOSZ!!! Game from my childhood, awesome! :-D Thank you, GOG! :-)

Edit: News about Kajko i Kokosz is somewhere else I guess :P But POLANIE IS INCLUDED, WTF!!! If someone doesn't know Polanie: it's a Polish RTS from 1996, similiar to Command and Conquer, except instead of Tiberium you have milk as a main resource :P
Post edited April 03, 2020 by zeffyr
Oh and Polanie is included, nice. I love KnightShift's soundtrack, instabought! I think this was also released in the US under the title Once Upon a Knight.
SCPM: I think this was also released in the US under the title Once Upon a Knight.
In Poland it was just Polanie II.
So any opinions on KnightShift. This is the first time i see the game.
I really don't mind rts with rpg.
I at least played some spellforce platinum and finished spellforce 2 the shadow wars
Post edited April 03, 2020 by Fonzer
Looks like good stuff. I'd love to see more good/interesting non-English games here, even though I'd probably never buy them w/o fan translations. (and for GOG it might be more difficult with non-Polish-exclusive releases, and always the possibility of messy legal stuff) I'm guessing there are some from former Soviet countries and Asia (China Japan etc)

also, just b/c I saw the word "Knight", this reminded me we still need Knights of Honor (from Paradox) here. (and the "educational" tags ... Humongous pls oc :p)

Topware published X-Blades on Steam that's not here yet; should it come to GOG? It's ~60% approval on Steam.
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/xblades
Post edited April 03, 2020 by tfishell
Was "Polanie" the Warcraft-wannabe, only available in Polish? Nice touch adding it as an extra. I am not afraid of the Polish language.
I don't get why they only have a Polish version because I know I've played it in German before, and there are screenshots of the German version on mobygames. Not sure if it was ever translated into English.

Also, it reminded me a lot more of Warcraft than C&C.
high rated
YES to more obscure Eastern European games, always.

Need to get more TopWare/Reality Pump games here, GOG, there's some really unique stuff out there.
Great Scott
You did it
O.o

But why do you make it right after spring sale, GOG? You have no mercy :P
Post edited April 03, 2020 by erbello
erbello: But why do you make it right after spring sale, GOG? You have no mercy :P
It's 3$, c'mon! I would gladly pay 20$ for Polanie working on Win10 alone :P I still have my original CD somewhere...
zeffyr: ...
Dude, it was a joke, relax ;)
I'm not saying it's expensive, but surprising ;)
Huh, I just realized Knightshift is actually a new addition. For some reason I thought this has been on GOG already. I'm curious to know though why Polanie is a timed-only bonus.
I'm not really interested in Knightshift or RTS games in general, but I'm tempted to buy it just to get some weird oldie Polish RTS out of curiosity LUL :D
I don't mind (especially older) games being made available in their native, non-english language only either, GoG should be a lot more daring in this regard.

Kajko i Kokosz kind of looks like the Polish equivalent to Asterix and Obelix? At least going by the design of the two main characters and that it takes place inside the walls of an isolated settlement of some sorts...