It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The first title we welcome on GOG.COM today is KnightShift, a real-time strategy set in the medieval world mixed with fantasy elements. At the time of its release in 2003, the game’s joyful gameplay and fairytale-like graphics captivated adult and young gamers alike.

KnightShift introduced to the gamers elements from Eastern Europe’s early medieval culture and myths. That’s why during the game we witness pagan magic and ritual sites, tamed bears accompanying warriors, and most importantly - cow’s milk as the main currency. KnightShift is available on GOG.COM with a 50% discount until 10th April, 1 PM UTC.

The second classic game, Leo the Lion's Puzzles, focuses on puzzles for the whole family to enjoy. The game is a perfect choice for all those who struggle to keep the children’s busy mind occupied during trying times we face now.

Thanks to it they can team up with kids and join the brave lion Leo as he solves countless puzzles in different sceneries - from the jungle forests to the frozen landscapes of the North Pole. Each puzzle comes with plenty of items and combinations to explore, so we can be sure that our fun adventures with Leo the Lion's Puzzles won’t end too early.

Both KnightShift and Leo the Lion's Puzzles await your discovery. So, gather the warriors, drink milk, and prepare yourself for head-scratching puzzles that will make this weekend full of joy and adventure.
Lodium: snip
I can't say about the other owners of Jagged Alliance 2, but in my case I wasn't offered any partial compensation or a full refund. That post from emter_pl was the only public response from GOG staff to this matter. As you can see, there is absolutely no mention of the possibility of requesting any kind of compensation in that post.

Honestly, this manual is not a big loss for me, and I wouldn't even waste my time trying to get compensation for it, but the disappearance of materials from libraries is still a documented fact. It's up to you to believe it or not, I don't really care.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I can't say about the other owners of Jagged Alliance 2, but in my case I wasn't offered any partial compensation or a full refund. That post from emter_pl was the only public response from GOG staff to this matter. As you can see, there is absolutely no mention of the possibility of requesting any kind of compensation in that post.

Honestly, this manual is not a big loss for me, and I wouldn't even waste my time trying to get compensation for it, but the disappearance of materials from libraries is still a documented fact. It's up to you to believe it or not, I don't really care.
Ask the gog staff for a compensation
If they refuse to give you a refund or any other way of compensating you
then we can talk.
If you dont care enough about the manual to contact support then why are you writing about it in the forums?
Then youre just straigth up just trolling or having a big mouth and are wasting other customers time with false claims which in principle you coud also get sued for.
Post edited April 10, 2020 by Lodium
If you read my posts more carefully, you (probably) will see that all I wanted to know was whether a similar situation could happen with Polanie after June 29, 2020.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: If you read my posts more carefully, you (probably) will see that all I wanted to know was whether a similar situation could happen with Polanie after June 29, 2020.
If youre afraid of what will happen with your content
And feel youre entitled to a speffic item and dont care enough to contact support then i suggest you backup your copy the moment you buy it.

Next time i suggest having solid proof of claims so you dont waste potential other custommers time and money
in case they chose dragging Gog to court.

I did ask in my first question if Gog didnt break the contract
It woudnt cost people much to answer the question honnestly instead of dodging the question.
Post edited April 10, 2020 by Lodium