It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The first title we welcome on GOG.COM today is KnightShift, a real-time strategy set in the medieval world mixed with fantasy elements. At the time of its release in 2003, the game’s joyful gameplay and fairytale-like graphics captivated adult and young gamers alike.

KnightShift introduced to the gamers elements from Eastern Europe’s early medieval culture and myths. That’s why during the game we witness pagan magic and ritual sites, tamed bears accompanying warriors, and most importantly - cow’s milk as the main currency. KnightShift is available on GOG.COM with a 50% discount until 10th April, 1 PM UTC.

The second classic game, Leo the Lion's Puzzles, focuses on puzzles for the whole family to enjoy. The game is a perfect choice for all those who struggle to keep the children’s busy mind occupied during trying times we face now.

Thanks to it they can team up with kids and join the brave lion Leo as he solves countless puzzles in different sceneries - from the jungle forests to the frozen landscapes of the North Pole. Each puzzle comes with plenty of items and combinations to explore, so we can be sure that our fun adventures with Leo the Lion's Puzzles won’t end too early.

Both KnightShift and Leo the Lion's Puzzles await your discovery. So, gather the warriors, drink milk, and prepare yourself for head-scratching puzzles that will make this weekend full of joy and adventure.
you won’t be able to play it if you’re not ready to learn one of the hardest languages in the world
huh

"Zapraszamy Was na spotkanie z Kajkiem i Kokoszem - bohaterami najpopularniejszej serii polskiego komiksu."
===
"[we request] you to an encounter with Kajko and Kokosz - the heroes (of) the most popular series (of) Polish comics."

lol come on
I like how the small hero's hat and hair are permanently engraved on the larger hero's left hand!

(screenshot from the game's page)

@GOG: keep the old releases coming, nice work!
Attachments:
Nice release!
GOG.com: KnightShift
Well, if TopWare Interactive hasn't abandoned GOG, then where is the Shattered Embrace DLC for Two Worlds II?

No matter how mediocre this DLC is, the GOG version of the game shouldn't remain incomplete!
I have a question.
What lies behind CMB as Kajko i Kokosz was created by Seven Stars and I have never hear about this company?
kud13: YES to more obscure Eastern European games, always.
Central*
high rated
KnightShift is a nice and fun game, I still have the original CD that worked on Windows 7 (didn't try the game on Win10).

Graphics and music were good, you can move the camera around, I played dozens of hours and I can't remember any bug nor crash.

I completed the RPG campaign, as far as I remember you have 85 % RPG and 15 % RTS battles in chapters. RPG was decent and fun, rather easy, with humour a bit silly, RTS was OK but rather simple (simple units, buidlings and resources) if you were used to specialized RTS.

You have an RTS campaign too, I don't think I played it because there were better alternatives.

Besides campaigns, you have an infinite RPG mode or you have a RTS skirmish mode. IMHO RTS was too simple to be interesting but RPG mode was fun, as you could play and improve your character forever on big maps.

You had multiplayer and a map editor too, I don't see them mentioned on GOG page though?

I'll definitely rebuy it on GOG :-)
kud13: YES to more obscure Eastern European games, always.
Pawel1995: Central*
Definitely more Eastern than Central tbh.
zeffyr: KAJKO I KOKOSZ!!! Game from my childhood, awesome! :-D Thank you, GOG! :-)

Edit: News about Kajko i Kokosz is somewhere else I guess :P But POLANIE IS INCLUDED, WTF!!! If someone doesn't know Polanie: it's a Polish RTS from 1996, similiar to Command and Conquer, except instead of Tiberium you have milk as a main resource :P
Some screenshots are in German so maybe some fans translated it into other languages as well, or could in the future.

I could translate it from German to French if I had all text files extracted in editable formats.
I would LOVE to spend my weekend with Bloodwych, but sadly it isn`t here!
high rated
r8V9b1X3u9VcA12p: Some screenshots are in German so maybe some fans translated it into other languages as well, or could in the future.

I could translate it from German to French if I had all text files extracted in editable formats.
I posted this elsewhere, but I guess it's worth posting here too, there's an English language fan translation available. Here's the thread about it:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_polish_language_only_release_kajko_i_kokosz_has_an_english_translation

What's the logistics if GOG wanted to use the translation to create an English language version of the game?
Post edited April 03, 2020 by Barry_Woodward
....and purchased. What a nice Friday
If GOG re-released Kajko & Kokosz in Polish only... does that mean there will be no problem with releasing Książe i Tchórz (Prince & Coward) or Wacki?
That would be nice.
r8V9b1X3u9VcA12p: Some screenshots are in German so maybe some fans translated it into other languages as well, or could in the future.

Barry_Woodward: I posted this elsewhere, but I guess it's worth posting here too, there's an English language fan translation available. Here's the thread about it:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_polish_language_only_release_kajko_i_kokosz_has_an_english_translation

What's the logistics if GOG wanted to use the translation to create an English language version of the game?
I was refering to Polanie because I'm more into RTS (and as it's an old game, there shouldn't be too many texts to translate), I didn't know Kajko i Kokosz was released too.

I've seen threads about GOG adding localized goodies/files sent by users so it's totally feasible, I don't know how it works though.
Post edited April 03, 2020 by r8V9b1X3u9VcA12p
I don't think it was a mere fan translation as I got a copy of it (or maybe it was a demo? been too long) via my all-time favorite German gaming rag: PC Player. *le sigh* The nostalgia. Gaming news websites just aren't the same. =/

Got quite a few freebies with that magazine, and then they also had those special editions that came with multiple full games for a slightly higher prize.

Another aside: That also reminds of me a great series of late budget releases of bigger games via special magazine editions such as Lucas Arts adventures, Might & Magic 3-5, censored/family-friendly ;) version of Knights of Xentar, and a bunch of others for something like ~10DM each. Can't think of the name anymore, and Google is not being helpful. =/
Post edited April 03, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles