It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: Just picked up Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon today. It's from the original developer of Castlevania, I forget his name.

I might be streaming a "first look" stream tomorrow for Spooktober, but we'll see. I'm really into BT4 right now.
Koji Igarashi... It's a great little game, but I'm not sure to what extent Koji himself was even involved in its creation, as Curse and Ritual apparently each have their own dev team. I'm still skeptical about the "main" game, Ritual of the Night.
Boo!

Your party has been ambushed by 99 spooky ghosts, 99 spooky ghosts, 99 spooky ghosts, and 99 spooky ghosts. Since this is an ambush, you don't get a chance to decide whether to fight or run.

Spooky ghost does nothing.
(Repeat message a total of 396 times.)

The party disbelieves!
The party disbelieves!
The party disbelieves!
The party disbelieves!

There is a treasure chest here. Will you open it?
dtgreene: There is a treasure chest here. Will you open it?
YES!

Post of the week :)
Good night.

I'll leave you with this.

SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE!
CymTyr: Just picked up Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon today. It's from the original developer of Castlevania, I forget his name.

I might be streaming a "first look" stream tomorrow for Spooktober, but we'll see. I'm really into BT4 right now.
CharlesGrey: Koji Igarashi... It's a great little game, but I'm not sure to what extent Koji himself was even involved in its creation, as Curse and Ritual apparently each have their own dev team. I'm still skeptical about the "main" game, Ritual of the Night.
Thanks for the heads up. I know Curse has really good reviews from the people I know that have played it. Still undecided what I'll stream tomorrow :(
dtgreene: There is a treasure chest here. Will you open it?
gloombandit: YES!

The chest was trapped, with a spook trap.

BOO! (very loudly, of course)

As a result, you stumble and go off course while trying to get the treasure.

Which, it turns out, is an illusion.

You have found 1 illusion.

Unfortunately, your inventory is full. Will you drop something so you can pick up the illusion?
I started today my Halloween month TV and films marathon with two episodes of Mary Shelley's Frankenhole [url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jDYG5-6dIc[/url]

I leave attached a Halloween gag I made years ago (the English translation and lettering are more recent, though) with characters from a comic I used to write, hope you like it! :)
Spectre: Trick r Treat trailer - A mix of stories with a main one tying them together
I love this film! I try to watch it every Halloween. :)
Attachments:
halloween.jpg (194 Kb)
Anyone remember that one episode of Little House On The Prairie where Laura witnesses Nels Oleson decapitating his wife and then has harrowing nightmares about it (including one wher a zombified Mr. Oleson serves her his wife's severed head for dinner).

Man, that was some fucked up shit. Scarred me for life.
fronzelneekburm: Oh GOOOD Little House On The Prairie gggghhhhhhrrrrrrggghhh decapitating his wife HUEY! ROLF! severed head for dinner.

Man, that was some fucked up shit. Scarred me for life.
No, but there was a children's TV show off of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe - aimed specifically at children - that scared the Bejaebers out of me.

gloombandit: YES!

dtgreene: The chest was trapped, with a spook trap.

Unfortunately, your inventory is full. Will you drop something so you can pick up the illusion?
Delusions, yes, they can be fun n all, but illusions really need a good magician to pull them off properly, so I shall not drop anything.
More fun with mirrors.
Attachments:
m01.jpg (9 Kb)
m02.jpg (25 Kb)
m03.jpg (72 Kb)
m04.jpg (84 Kb)
gloombandit: aimed specifically at children
The Brits have this peculiar tradition to produce horrifying entertainment for children. Did they make you watch Apaches [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZCz_Rv-8D0] or The Finishing Line [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slJyhOEo-SY] in school?

Now there's a Halloween double feature for you! And it's educational too (supposedly)!
Post edited October 05, 2018 by fronzelneekburm
True, that.

We grew up bloody sensible round these parts.
dtgreene: The chest was trapped, with a spook trap.

gloombandit: Delusions, yes, they can be fun n all, but illusions really need a good magician to pull them off properly, so I shall not drop anything.
After you leave the illusion behind, it turns out that the chest is a Mimic! (Wait, why didn't that come up before?)

Mimic casts a spell. You don't die.
For Halloween I've put the first exam of the semester on the 31st. Now the students really have something to be scared of! *eg*
Spectre: Like good old comics.
Or website redesigns. :P