It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Outcast 1.1
I guess it's an easter egg of something.
Attachments:
1.jpg (169 Kb)
Post edited February 11, 2024 by CarChris
*Jane
Attachments:
Post edited February 11, 2024 by Zimerius
*Jane

A note to self,
............................................. never peak take if you don't want to take another responsibility

Such a shame Miranda is still not up to her usual self in ME2

-reference-
Attachments:
noes!!!!.jpeg (314 Kb)
Post edited February 12, 2024 by Zimerius
*Jane

Had a Fa Bu Lous Eve
The fishies though, they will be always be there
Attachments:
You are tiny grasshopper

She's raided her last tomb
Attachments:
meow

Persona 3 Reload
Attachments:
Post edited February 17, 2024 by spds100
Distant Worlds 2

Feeling really really(quite) bad atm. Raising a Feudallic Idyllic, Feudalistic what's in a name? Empire is quite the challenge. For one, i already had 17 coups played out, in at most 2,5 months even before we went to space. . . 17 is certainly not a small number. Even the worst corrupt nation on planet Earth never managed such a feat.
Disastrous!
The guy who managed to keep it all to gather is not even bad 'on paper'. Industrialist, Isolationist etc etc Though i guess those 2 words would also apply to Adolf Hitler, to name someone. And yes, he was a bad man!
Invading other peeps their territory, also comes with the Feudal territory. And yes, enslavement too, i fear! If this will be the first game imma gonna win on this difficulty level it will be at least a year of to the monastery for some deep deep soul searching!
To be fair though, the aliens in question alone look so scary i had to instate a robot army which could be send of safely. With some oversight eh! Not planning some AI revolution of sorts !
Attachments:
Post edited February 18, 2024 by Zimerius
"Huh? Frank who?"

Fallout 2 is one of the games from which I am now really happy to move on after finishing it. Most of the experience felt like a tedious chore: the unwieldy interface, incredibly cumbersome micro-management of inventory and companions, the dumb behavior of these followers, the unbalanced combat, huge distances with random encounters that are often meaningless and impossible (or time-consuming) to flee from.

It starts with an unskippable tutorial level that is hella boring and ends in a way that, for me, was bland, unsatisfying. Buggy too, one later area wouldn't just load again when trying to re-enter. I enjoyed the first Fallout more, but not by a whole lot. Played these to experience the early history of the franchise, and am glad I'm done.
Attachments:
f2_city.jpg (454 Kb)
f2_bycar.jpg (384 Kb)
Doors: Paradox

Available on GOG.

You manipulate dioramas to open the door, which completes the level. When you exit, the black cat leads you out. I took a screen shot of the phone booth level as you can see the cat waiting for you on the other side with this one.
Attachments:
chevkoch: "Huh? Frank who?"

Fallout 2 is one of the games from which I am now really happy to move on after finishing it. Most of the experience felt like a tedious chore: the unwieldy interface, incredibly cumbersome micro-management of inventory and companions, the dumb behavior of these followers, the unbalanced combat, huge distances with random encounters that are often meaningless and impossible (or time-consuming) to flee from.

It starts with an unskippable tutorial level that is hella boring and ends in a way that, for me, was bland, unsatisfying. Buggy too, one later area wouldn't just load again when trying to re-enter. I enjoyed the first Fallout more, but not by a whole lot. Played these to experience the early history of the franchise, and am glad I'm done.
Your story reminds me of a news item detailing about how young warriors who converted to the Islam prepared for the removal of the foreskin. This circumcision ceremony was held in public, where a holy man of the Islam cut of the foreskin. All the young warriors lined up for this holy man and one for one their foreskin was cut off. Each of them held themselves miraculously! Some jumped around for a bit but all held the big smile on their face
chevkoch: "Huh? Frank who?"

you know. to each their own and all that. But it doesn't sound like you had a lot of fun? That's kind of the point of video games? Or am I missing something.
Don't get me wrong I heartily loved Fallout 1 and 2...but like they say, "you sure know how to pick 'em"... you should maybe have some fun, all I'm saying, not tick off achievements so much? (but to each their own!)
Post edited February 25, 2024 by superstande
Alternating between Grim Dawn, trying out a inquisitor shaman hybrid, SinS Rebellion, just your standard TEC outfit and trying to reach the end in Symphony of War before i commit to the dlc.

The screenshot is from SoW.
End result for finishing a platinum arena(1st time)
Attachments:
Another one from Symphony of War.

would you believe it if i said that now and then this game really has some overlap with Wh40k Armageddon.
Attachments:
Grim Dawn

Shiv Fireborn goin at it!

I'm actually starting to have a bit of faith in this build. . . for now. And . . .
It is amazing how Grim Dawn turned out to be after all these years.
Attachments:
Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight
Attachments:
ss-0.jpg (275 Kb)
ss-1.jpg (151 Kb)
ss-2.jpg (313 Kb)
ss-3.jpg (305 Kb)
ss-4.jpg (480 Kb)
ss-5.jpg (440 Kb)
ss-6.jpg (422 Kb)
ss-7.jpg (64 Kb)
ss-8.jpg (308 Kb)