It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warhammer 3 . .

feeling might spoiled atm. now i found my sweet spot in the difficulty settings i'm such a wuss. Normal campaign level difficulty for an entertaining yet challenging role play experience. Hard battle settings for a more reactive, responsive coherent non doomstack ( at least for now ) nail biting heart pumping roller coaster ride

pictures :

just some battle results. . . nothing to pry at but what a fun. Lost all of my team leaders but the ladies, yea those girls somehow always manage to get through it all
Attachments:
And some more Warhammer 3

Today we have an map to show and a evil scheme to lure some overconfident dwarves into misery

The map displays the eventfull history of the past 9 years or so . . .

Humans driven back from their juicy meadows. A lot of Dwarven mines overrun by Orcs . . . First sightings of Norsan Raiders. The Magical Forest of Athel Loren cut down by Dwarfs. . . It's all there

Kobolds, Sylvanian Vampires and Dwarves are atm the three main powers of this region.

Of course they all hate each other to the gut and with the Dwarves and Vampires already at war it is to see how those backstabbing kobolds might come out as a laughing third

----

Dwarfs, as we all know, are marvelous engineers. They possess an uncanny ability to refine and bend any material to their will. Of course one can imagine how this would directly translate to their armies outfittings in battle. Unbreakable armor. The sharpest of weapons. Longest ranged artillery pieces and diverse contraptions that can even transport a especially daring dwarf into the open air. note - dwarves in general tend to stick to the ground, or better said underground

Not an army you want to face during daytime. or at night , with some of your zombie friends. Therefore a guided 'walk' through dark magic infested country, which saps the lifeforce of any living being is a much more preferred approach
Attachments:
Triangle Strategy

Mannfred's campaign for glorious battles reached a lull in the fighting. Everybody's a bit tired except that horde of evergrowing zombies. Tasty detail, that robbery clan of dwarves are now confined to the once glorious woods of Athel Loren. This is really a nasty trick. for the unitiated. Owning that forest as anyone other than those everr friendly woodelves is a huge drain on your society. Those woods are nasty.

Anyways Chapter X of Triangle Strategy.

That story is really something else, hour long pixel animated dialogue switched with hour lasting assymetrical tactical battles. This is really something else to my standardized warfare brain. Setting your group equates to me as mixing together a awfully balanced group of misfits or in other terms. 3 warriors and 7 supporters. Curious to see where it will end. Kudos for the story though. i did not realize i have soft spot for such cheesyness.
Attachments:
spoils.jpg (338 Kb)
Telara
Attachments:
rift_14.jpg (262 Kb)
Post edited February 06, 2024 by u2jedi
Mary Skelter 2

However screen shots don't really properly convey what it's been like playing this game, so I took a picture with my iPhone.

My cat seems to be attracted to bright and colorful games, so he never fails to get super interested in watching me play Mary Skelter 2 if he's not sleeping. Even though I can see my keyboard, he's sitting on my right arm when I needed both.... so I gave up, put the game in mute and watched ice skating until my cat let me have my arm back.

This is picture is exactly why it sometimes seems like I'm never making progress on that backlog.
Attachments:
ms2_cat.jpg (409 Kb)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

I was a little kid when I got this as a Christmas gift. I don't know how many times I played it back then but I'm sure it's a lot. I was shocked to see how different the PS1 and PC versions were. IIRC they're completely different games.

Anyway, looking through my old stuff I found physical versions of a lot of classics (Diablo, StarCraft, Star Wars, etc) among others but couldn't find this until recently. Since it uses SafeDisc, it was going to be a hassle with my Windows version so I just ripped it and that was that lol. Had to do a bypass to get it to run and then use the dgVoodoo wrapper to play. Once I was in-game, it crashed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Well, at least it's working, I think.

Edit: Guess the image size was too big so I scaled it down.
Attachments:
Post edited February 07, 2024 by Mixcoatli
Catventurer: My cat seems to be attracted to bright and colorful games, so he never fails to get super interested in watching me play Mary Skelter 2 if he's not sleeping. Even though I can see my keyboard, he's sitting on my right arm when I needed both.... so I gave up, put the game in mute and watched ice skating until my cat let me have my arm back.

This is picture is exactly why it sometimes seems like I'm never making progress on that backlog.
This is a fun picture. It sure looks like your cat is the one playing the game now though - that paw on the trackpad...
Some more Triangle Strategy

Petting a cat in the Rosellan village is really all there is to it atm.
The last few battles have been quite the challenge, retry retry retry. It is a luck that the system is quite forgiving. Loosing a battle is to be expected. Characters won't loose their gained experience points/levels/skills, the money and items do not persist though. At first i found it strange i came across battles that had a higher recommended level than my current party. Which is strange to witness when you find yourself in a pretty linear game. At first it seemed i missed a couple of battles but now everything is starting to make sense. Nonetheless, without an option for grind the whole level recomendation implementation feels dubious at best.

Anyways, another huge army is on its way to spell doom and i guess i have my fill for now. 13 hours for these past 2 weeks seem more than enough!
Attachments:
CP77 looks fantastic and it's not only the fancy engine, it's the love and care the davs put into it!

edit: Why does the attachment of images not work?

edit 2: Well, try it this way:
https://i.postimg.cc/W3zD6Rj8/cp.jpg
Post edited February 09, 2024 by Atreyu666
Atreyu666: CP77 looks fantastic and it's not only the fancy engine, it's the love and care the davs put into it!

edit: Why does the attachment of images not work?

edit 2: Well, try it this way:
https://i.postimg.cc/W3zD6Rj8/cp.jpg
a max of 486Kb per shot, 2 MB total shots, 5 shots maximum

did you also let the loading screen(s) run to its(their) end(ings)? one(some) is(of them are) hilarious!!
Post edited February 09, 2024 by Zimerius
Zimerius: a max of 486Kb per shot, 2 MB total shots, 5 shots maximum
My file was 209 kb, soo.....

Zimerius: did you also let the loading screen(s) run to its(their) end(ings)? one(some) is(of them are) hilarious!!
Impatient as I am, I didn't. But thanks for the hint, I'll do it sometime :)
A more serious approach to warfare

Close Combat - The Bloody First

And a bloody hell it was. . . Somehow the asymetrical Square Genie Warfare lessons learned made this 4th,my approach in CC much more rewarding (Just assume it's square okay) I was accustomed to heavy losses or a general feeling of cluelessness but yea, this turned out as a coherent skirmish. Pinned the enemy on the southwest sand dunes. Followed by a carefull advance on all fronts. Enemy moral dropped to zero, tomorrow day 2. Let's see if we can reach another victory.

never had the balls to follow up on the first mission fuckup, so there's that. Oh, and i hate watching vids for anything but the most undeductable pieces of gamedesign

and to be honest, devs who develop UI's from a fantasy weirdo's point of view should not be entertained either good reviews or gamehours!

IMHO
Attachments:
Post edited February 10, 2024 by Zimerius
I'm still on Telara
u2jedi: I'm still on Telara
and what a nice place it must be :)
I noticed your previous shots of a nice fantasy world, with your latest post the screenshots didn't came through with the text. Gog forum is a bit unstable atm
Jane Sheppard

pic 2.
- Look mom supersleak red black armor and a geth rifle!!
pic 1.
- Luke, i'm your Father

or just look here if its not working

https://postimg.cc/gallery/CVgCK9WD
Attachments:
sovereign.jpg (367 Kb)
plasma.jpg (426 Kb)
Post edited February 10, 2024 by Zimerius