It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

God of War?
Lone_Scout: God of War?
Yes! Nice one. Your turn.

GoGghostly: No.
For anybody who wants another clue, I found some I didn't take myself. Here is one:
Duke Garland: *poke*

C'mon if the screens alone aren't helping you might want to consider dropping some additional info. That 2nd screen looks like something a Myst game could have, only that completely contradicts the "nordic vibes" that first screenshot gives off.
Sorry. I didn't want it to be too easy. I would have added more but it got solved before I saw this message.

kalirion: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice?
That's a good guess.
Post edited April 07, 2024 by GoGghostly
Next one
Attachments:
transit.jpg (394 Kb)
Haegemonia?
csanjuro: Haegemonia?
I put so many hours into that game I can definitely tell you it's neither Legends of Iron nor Solon Heritage.

Given the "cut-scenish" look of the screenshot I highly doubt it's a 4X-game in the first place. Rather something different that requires you to hop between planets, but of course I may be off here.
csanjuro: Haegemonia?
Nope.

Time for a new screenshot. One of a very common event in this game :)
Attachments:
haegem.jpg (228 Kb)
Lone_Scout: Time for a new screenshot. One of a very common event in this game :)
If "muerte" is a common event, are we looking for a roguelike/-lite? Looks a bit too bright but perhaps Replikator?
Lone_Scout: Time for a new screenshot. One of a very common event in this game :)
Duke Garland: If "muerte" is a common event, are we looking for a roguelike/-lite? Looks a bit too bright but perhaps Replikator?
Nope, but getting closer
Teleglitch?
Duke Garland: If "muerte" is a common event, are we looking for a roguelike/-lite? Looks a bit too bright but perhaps Replikator?
Lone_Scout: Nope, but getting closer
Dungeon of the Endless?
kalirion: Dungeon of the Endless?
csanjuro: Teleglitch?
None of those. It's more -like than -lite
Cheated to find I'd never have been able to guess this game because I'd never heard of it. Maybe once it comes out of Early Access...
I'll post an easier screenshot later. Anyway, you can investigate about the game without cheating... Maybe the spacecraft name could point to something?
When I used Google Translate, the "Nave Espacial" turned out to be "Space Ship".
kalirion: When I used Google Translate, the "Nave Espacial" turned out to be "Space Ship".
I think he's actually referring to the "HIS (HTS?) Magnum" on the actual ship's hull, but that didn't help me at all when I zoomed in 2 days ago. Doubt if I do it again today things would change, heh. However your hint basically gave it away earlier:
looking through the shop for early access and roguelike and due to obvious similarities in the UI of the first screenshot, I would say the game in question is Quasimorph.