It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: When I used Google Translate, the "Nave Espacial" turned out to be "Space Ship".
Duke Garland: I think he's actually referring to the "HIS (HTS?) Magnum" on the actual ship's hull, but that didn't help me at all when I zoomed in 2 days ago. Doubt if I do it again today things would change, heh. However your hint basically gave it away earlier:
looking through the shop for early access and roguelike and due to obvious similarities in the UI of the first screenshot, I would say the game in question is Quasimorph.
It is indeed Quasimorph, developed by Magnum Scriptum

Your turn :)
Apologies, but a bit earlier today when trying to take some screenshots for the game I had in mind, I had to find out that the related savegame is apparently corrupt. Due to time constraints I won't have the time to prepare and post anything new before Saturday (maybe only Sunday even).

Lest you good people are willing to wait until then, I'd call for a free round here - post one if you got one!
Welp, thanks for waiting! Just booted things back up, hence the first screen is a bit less than fancy... Sorry! xD
Attachments:
Master of Orion?
Post edited April 13, 2024 by maxleod
Duke Garland: Welp, thanks for waiting! Just booted things back up, hence the first screen is a bit less than fancy... Sorry! xD
Googled "Muon Canon" to find Star Ruler 2.
Duke Garland: Welp, thanks for waiting! Just booted things back up, hence the first screen is a bit less than fancy... Sorry! xD
kalirion: Googled "Muon Canon" to find Star Ruler 2.
That was faster than I eXpected and is absolutely correct. Was it really worth waiting 3 days though? :P
Note: I've reported the spam bot.
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
A couple more screenshots
Attachments:
Post edited April 15, 2024 by kalirion
uh...OUTBUDDIES DX?
csanjuro: uh...OUTBUDDIES DX?
Nope, 3-4 years newer, and much higher rated than Outbuddies DX.

One more screenshot
Attachments:
Post edited April 16, 2024 by kalirion
kalirion: Nope, 3-4 years newer, and much higher rated than Outbuddies DX.

One more screenshot
Xanthiom 2?
kalirion: Nope, 3-4 years newer, and much higher rated than Outbuddies DX.

One more screenshot
csanjuro: Xanthiom 2?
So close! (didn't know this one even existed, wishlisted!)
Side Scape?
csanjuro: Side Scape?
Moving farther away now.