It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When we started our journey 15 years ago, one of our most important goals was to do our best to preserve games and make them last forever. Allowing video games history, once-loved gems, to be lost in time, is something we cannot just stand and watch – we fight, for current and future generations to be able to enjoy games; all games, not just the newest, popular releases. Today, we stand proudly by our mission, and we’re extremely happy to announce the re-release of a cherished classic that, thanks to our efforts, has been successfully archived in the GOG catalog, to enjoy anew.

Alpha Protocol is back – better than ever, with a -10% launch discount until April 3rd, 2 PM UTC!

That’s right, this Alpha Protocol, the Espionage RPG, is making a grand return 14 years after its initial premiere. With conjoined forces of GOG, Obsidian Entertainment and SEGA, we’ve made sure to make it better than ever; compatible with modern PCs, with licensed soundtrack and performance improvements that are sure to make this timeless classic, yet again, your favorite spy story.

But that’s not all we have up our sleeves, of course! For this incredibly special occasion, we’ve prepared a one-of-a-kind documentary video, where the process of bringing back Alpha Protocol is extensively explained – including interviews with its creators, as well as our own team members. You can watch it below!
P-E-S: Heh. Every now and again I pop on over to check out what's new there, and to call their newly added releases meager is putting it mildly when GOG tends to often have more releases in a week than ZP does in a typical month (with half of those more often than not being edutainment or extreme bargain bin titles). At this rate they'll be a very, very, very distant also-ran for the foreseeable future.
Everyone has to start somewhere. They don't have a big company behind them like GOG does.
Post edited April 03, 2024 by DoomSooth
ReynardFox: Why are you even here if you just want to buy stuff on Steam?
Going by them calling these forums 'a hornet's nest of DRM free fanatics', I would assume it's cuz shills gotta shill.
rogerT: Now... if we can get a sequel to this one.... what a joy ! Right now : a big THANKS to GOG. We love you !!!
If a (decent)sequel was ever made to Alpha Protocol i'd literally jump for joy.
chew-ie: Mi ... Mi ... Mina?
Harker? ;)
Post edited April 14, 2024 by GamezRanker
P-E-S: Heh. Every now and again I pop on over to check out what's new there, and to call their newly added releases meager is putting it mildly when GOG tends to often have more releases in a week than ZP does in a typical month (with half of those more often than not being edutainment or extreme bargain bin titles). At this rate they'll be a very, very, very distant also-ran for the foreseeable future.
DoomSooth: Everyone has to start somewhere. They don't have a big company behind them like GOG does.
I thought ZP had been around for 9 years. That seems like plenty of time to start.

What happened to all the games that were supposed to be released? Didn't ZP sign the licenses for hundreds of games to sell three years ago?? Has ZP been called out for this on Discord, or is it still filled with yes-men?
Post edited April 14, 2024 by Syphon72