It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Find great games and historically low prices • 200+ deals up to -90%

UPDATE: The BIG DEAL Sale just got even bigger! New games have been added, including Battle Brothers (-35%), Cosmic Star Heroine (-35%), Serial Cleaner (-50%), Underrail (-60%), The Flame in the Flood (-60%), and Darkest Dungeon (-60%).
Make sure to pick your favorites before they go away - the sale ends September 25, 10PM UTC.

This is absolutely, definitely, positively a really very big deal! It only stands to reason, this is the BIG DEAL sale: find 200+ games up to 90% off and tons of historically low prices this week on GOG.com.

We're bringing out the big guns for this one with over fifty great games at historically low prices, including Little Nightmares (-40%), Galaxy of Pen and Paper (-15%), Tacoma (-20%), Aragami (-60%), Sudden Strike 4 (-25%), 80 Days (-66%), Obduction (-40%), Rebel Galaxy (-75%) and many more.

There are plenty other ways to get the most bang for your buck in the BIG DEAL sale:
• Browse great games you can get under $2, like Her Story (-75%), Aarklash Legacy (-90%), Lichdom Battlemage (-95%), Dustforce DX (-90%), or the Blackwell Bundle (-90%) and more.
• Check out more of our favorite offers 80% off or more on Prison Architect, DEX, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Satellite Reign, Rogue Legacy, Expeditions: Conquistador and others!

The BIG DEAL sale runs until September 25, 10 PM UTC.
Vythonaut: I'm fairly sure it's the lack of good manners (foul language) that's to blame for the downvotes rather than your actual complaint.
Dralel: Because those who voted me down are benevolent and never cursed themselves. lol
Well, that is true for me, but then my grasp of the English language is sufficient for me to be able to express all my various feelings without having to resort to profanity.
deleted
Thanks gog for the free game. If anybody wants it on another platform its also free on Steam and Humble.
Has anyone tried that Project Highrise game?
Ixamyakxim: You can still get it - it's a free copy of one of the old Oddworld games (I guess it just turned 30 today). Look at the top of the front page when you first load the site - you'll see a banner you can click to get the game.
Cavalary: Make that 20th.
GIFs are turning 30.
LOL you know you're getting old when you're off by a decade.

And you're getting REALLY old when it's twenty or thirty years at a time. "Wow I haven't heard this song in a while - what's it like 10 years old?"

"Uh, that came out like 20 years ago gramps."
HeartsAndRainbows: Unrelated question: How do I permanently ignore people on the forums again?
Afraid you don't. You're stuck with us.

./insert evil laugh.

One of the browser addons that are provided by other users fakes it. Take a look at the FAQ stick at the top of the forums.

bhrigu: Also all discounts will stay untill the end of the sale right?
Also what are considered to have historically low prices?
As per previous sales, a publisher may step in and ask them to remove their games from the sale. It's happened before. It'll happen again. No way to prevent that from happening.

As mentioned previously in the thread, the low prices are for this website and not any other. There's a blue post a few pages back discussing this.

Hope this helps

IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Project Highrise game?
I linked to a Let Play a few pages ago.
Post edited September 20, 2017 by drmike
Been eyeing for Expeditions: Viking for a while now. Does the GOG version come with the new Event Editor which was apparently just released for the Steam version?

And by the way, thanks for the free game, GOG!
bhrigu: Also all discounts will stay untill the end of the sale right?
Also what are considered to have historically low prices?
drmike: As mentioned previously in the thread, the low prices are for this website and not any other.
Not exactly:
elcook: The record low is for all legit digital distribution services, i.e. we haven't taken marketplaces into account for that.
drmike: As mentioned previously in the thread, the low prices are for this website and not any other.
Lemon_Curry: Not exactly:
elcook: The record low is for all legit digital distribution services, i.e. we haven't taken marketplaces into account for that.
Lemon_Curry:
Hmmm, I don't recall that response but so be it. It's hard enough reading that blue text in either of the themes that have here.
phaolo: Any thoughts on these?
- Dustforce - 1$
Random_Coffee: Dustforce is great! Very good platforming with a excellent soundtrack. The Norwegian review-site I follow gave it a 6/6 when it released. For $1 it's a no-brainer :)
Completely agree here. The real great thing about Dustforce is that it records your run and all the others in the leaderboards so you can actually see ingame how people have achived those scores and try to do the same (spoiler: you probably still won't manage to do it but it's extremely addictive).
Post edited September 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
deleted
thanks for the freebie @GOG and Oddworld :)
Random_Coffee: The Norwegian review-site I follow gave it a 6/6 when it released.
Fairfox: What a weird ratings system. Worse is those thaaat mark out of ten and then use decimals. Then again I can't get too-too hands-in-teh-air about it. I mean... what do I care?
Nah, it's not weird. It's based on a dice :)
FYI I posted this in the general forum as well but destructoid is having a huge 460 game giveaway in conjunction with the gog big sale: Here is the link.

https://www.destructoid.com/gog-has-another-huge-sale-and-we-have-460-games-to-give-away-461908.phtml
Thanks for the freebie! =)