It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: A big thumbs up to everyone who said thank you for the games they have received recently, a big thumbs down to those who could not be bothered.
I have not heard from three people who received one of the codes that I donated and must admit to being disappointed by this.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Especially as you are donating high-class gifts.
Maybe it's time to start a black-list? - Only for zeogold's eyes - not to denounce someone.
gixgox: Maybe it's time to start a black-list? - Only for zeogold's eyes - not to denounce someone.
I am completely against this. People not thanking the donors is not polite and unfriendly. However I don't think that this would qualify to be on any kind of blacklist.
Doc0075: A big thumbs up to everyone who said thank you for the games they have received recently, a big thumbs down to those who could not be bothered.
I have not heard from three people who received one of the codes that I donated and must admit to being disappointed by this.
gixgox: I'm sorry to hear that.
Especially as you are donating high-class gifts.
Maybe it's time to start a black-list? - Only for zeogold's eyes - not to denounce someone.
While it's really rude to not thank the donators because they are the reason we are getting these games but I don't think black list is a good option like maybe they are busy at the moment so they didn't have enough time to say thanks.
...or they could have crippling social anxiety! :-S

(Sorry it took so long, Doc)
I want to add here my public thanks to Doc0075, not only for his generosity, but for his kindness too.

And another, big thank you to zeogold, for his work on both community giveaways and for his efforts in keeping them fair and efficient.
does that mean that I am a untrustworthy member or what?
Ok, I am also very new here.
no matter.
My PC or notebook is too bad for the game anyway.
I don't have a good excuse, I just forgot.

Thank you Doc0075 for Darksiders II. I really appreciate all the things you do to for this community. Sorry it took me so long to say it.

I never believed in Santa growing up. My parents always told me he wasn't real and I nothing I ever saw before contradicted that. But you and people like you here on the forums have kind made a believer out of me.
Polaris8Nicola7: does that mean that I am a untrustworthy member or what?
Ok, I am also very new here.
no matter.
My PC or notebook is too bad for the game anyway.
Oh no, you completely misunderstood.
When I was posting (which I meanwhile deleted because I was wrong) that this would be the wrong thread I thought so because I did not see the game on the list. I don't know if you are an active (has nothing to do with trustworty) member or not and I have nothing to say here at all. Just wait until zeogold (the host) has evaluated your requerst.

I really apologize if my post was the reason for confusion here. As I said, I did delete my post - only the quoted part is still visible which unfortunately I cannot do anything about. Please just wait for zeogold to reply to your request and again: sorry!
Post edited October 13, 2018 by MarkoH01
low rated
So because your rep is low that makes you untrustworthy. that logic is just nonsense because low rep just means new account or not very active on forums . just one dudes opinion peace and happy gaming.
Dirtman1982: So because your rep is low that makes you untrustworthy. that logic is just nonsense because low rep just means new account or not very active on forums . just one dudes opinion peace and happy gaming.
That is not correct and nobody said this. Rep is more or less meaningless. That is why zeogold is deciding by looking up the actual activity.
low rated
i understand and respect what your saying . im just going by the forum heading and rules at top thats all.
Dirtman1982: i understand and respect what your saying . im just going by the forum heading and rules at top thats all.
Rep doesn't mean anything at all. There are a lot of active, trustworthy members who have been around for a long time who have rep that's well below 0 because there are also a lot of immature trolls who think it's funny to severely abuse the rep system, and GOG refuses to do anything about it. This is why rule #2 is written this way:
2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION.
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so. I WILL BE THE JUDGE on whether you are reputable enough or not.
Post edited October 14, 2018 by finkleroy
high rated
bler144: Jeesh, just trying to sum up is a pain weeding through a bunch of posts. While I don't think it's a rule, it would really help zeo probably if people Bolded or Underlined requests/noms so they stood out, esp. if the post contains other chatter.

*snip*
Bless you for this list.
Also, yeah, what you mention here isn't a bad idea, might help to make things more visible (although knowing me, I'll still end up occasionally missing stuff anyways).

FireDrakeZ: Hello since I was too late for Divinity Original Sin, I would like to request instead for Runaway: A Twist of Fate
direspirefirewire: Permission to request for Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition please?
PaterAlf: May I ask for Circle Empires?
BranjoHello: One Circle Empires here as well, thank you.
te_lanus: could me ask for Darksider Warmastered Edition ?
Qwertw: May I ask for Gods Will Be Watching?
Makotolia: Hi zeo, is the “Bloodlines” in the list “Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™”? If it is, may I request it?
idbeholdME: I'd like to request "Stronghold HD".
komisches: Ah hi. If you have a spare copy of Shadow Warrior 2, i should like a key, tyvm. <3
CervelloYM: Since I'm not qualify for non daggered game yet.
I would like to ask for a specific game that's about to expire, Lifthrasil's Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey :D
TheSaint54: May I request Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far if it is still available? If not, no big deal - I appreciate the consideration anyway. Thanks as always for your efforts Zeo
All granted.

Kemendil: I voted for Shadow Warrior, and I thought I'd see on facebook when they would announce the winner, but I didn't and I complete forgot about it. :( I don't think I qualify as "reputable", though, since I haven't posted here for ages and I had never been particularly active to begin with.
Polaris8Nicola7: Hello,

I've heard that there are still Shadow Warrior 2 codes from the 10th anniversary action left.
Could I please have such a code or what do I have to do to get such a code?
NedThePally: Would also like to know what I can do for a Shadow Warrior 2 code
samiops: any shadow warior 2 giveaways please i have missed it
Even though you four wouldn't normally qualify, as has already been said, I'll be happy to give you all a Shadow Warrior 2 code. Kemendil, Polaris, and samiops will have to give me access to their chat somehow though, either by adding me as a friend or changing your privacy settings.
All granted as well.

Moonbeam: Zeo, may I ask for Dragon Age if it's still available.
Jonathan_The_Gamer: May I ask for Darkwood
misteryo: Is there still a Battle Chasers: Nightwar I can have?

Thanks!
gbonzai: Hello, I would like to kindly request:
X Rebirth: Home of Light Complete Edition

If it is still available.

Thank you!
PookaMustard: I see Darksiders!

I would like to request it, if not ninja'd to it.

Also to anyone reading this and missed the Shadow Warrior 2 giveaway, there are five copies which will be gone if you don't act fast on them.
Lifthrasil: Hi Zeo!

The season of horror is apporaching, so I would like to request Darkwood, if I may. If that is still available, I would love to give it a home and let it scare me. :-)

Cheers!
Oh, by the way. To all: At least one of the Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey keys expires in 10 days. So if someone wants that game, now would be the time to request it.
Gerin: May I have Dragon Age Origins if it's still available?
Beaten to it, sorry.

FishPyramid: In the event that you have an expiring gift for Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition near the end date of 4th December, I would be interested in receiving it. I am aware I would not normally be accepted with no community participation.
ChrisDash83: I've never entered a giveaway here before. I'd love to play Deponia if the key is still available please.
dimkalin: Is there any key avalible for any of the following games?
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition,
System Shock™ 2,
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The,
Neverwinter Nights Diamond

Thank you very much.
None of you qualify for the giveaway as of yet. Feel free to return after hanging around the forum for a while, though.
Denied due to lack of participation.

Cavalary: Only things I can still see now are two posts by people (park84 and BenKii) who were already aware they were too late, so just that you didn't confirm it. And not sure what happened with the nomination muntdefems turned around to AWG43, since you don't mention nominations. Other than that, seems fine, and that sure was quite something to sort through!
Sweet. Yeah, if somebody's aware they were beaten to it, I usually won't acknowledge it unless there actually is a copy available after all.

Polaris8Nicola7: My PC or notebook is too bad for the game anyway.
...wait, so do you actually want the game, or...?
Dirtman1982: So because your rep is low that makes you untrustworthy. that logic is just nonsense because low rep just means new account or not very active on forums . just one dudes opinion peace and happy gaming.
Nobody was accusing anybody of being untrustworthy, Marko just misread about what games were/weren't available.
Post edited October 14, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you DampSquib for Close Combat 2 and to Zeo for administering this thread!
Thanks to Zeo for the attention, and thanks to Lone_Scout for donating Divinities Will Be Observing