It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When we started our journey 15 years ago, one of our most important goals was to do our best to preserve games and make them last forever. Allowing video games history, once-loved gems, to be lost in time, is something we cannot just stand and watch – we fight, for current and future generations to be able to enjoy games; all games, not just the newest, popular releases. Today, we stand proudly by our mission, and we’re extremely happy to announce the re-release of a cherished classic that, thanks to our efforts, has been successfully archived in the GOG catalog, to enjoy anew.

Alpha Protocol is back – better than ever, with a -10% launch discount until April 3rd, 2 PM UTC!

That’s right, this Alpha Protocol, the Espionage RPG, is making a grand return 14 years after its initial premiere. With conjoined forces of GOG, Obsidian Entertainment and SEGA, we’ve made sure to make it better than ever; compatible with modern PCs, with licensed soundtrack and performance improvements that are sure to make this timeless classic, yet again, your favorite spy story.

But that’s not all we have up our sleeves, of course! For this incredibly special occasion, we’ve prepared a one-of-a-kind documentary video, where the process of bringing back Alpha Protocol is extensively explained – including interviews with its creators, as well as our own team members. You can watch it below!
What about the old pre order dlc? Was the data for that ever salvaged?
Congratulations and thanks to everyone involved, this is huge!
Welcome back Alpha Protocol!
Compatibility with modern operating systems
Whether you’re playing on a modern rig or an older PC, the game will run smoothly on your operating system and adjust its default settings to match your hardware.
I don't know what that means, but is this release sort of a remaster, a little bit? With some enhancements to graphics etc., or just some workarounds for making it run better on new OS versions? Some DLLs bundled with and what not?

Still, nice to see another Obsidian game here!
I didn't expect that at all.
Well, a lot of people should be happy about that now.

Thanks Sega and GOG! :-)
I wish I could think of something meaningful to say to add to the congratulations, but I am just gobsmacked at this news. Thank you to everyone who was involved in this. Amidst a sea of negative news in the space, this is a real diamond.

Compatibility with modern operating systems
Whether you’re playing on a modern rig or an older PC, the game will run smoothly on your operating system and adjust its default settings to match your hardware.
rojimboo: I don't know what that means, but is this release sort of a remaster, a little bit? With some enhancements to graphics etc., or just some workarounds for making it run better on new OS versions? Some DLLs bundled with and what not?

Still, nice to see another Obsidian game here!
You might be overthinking it.
high rated
Bringing this back without achievements and with scrubbed soundtrack would have been amazing on its own... but to bring it WITH the original soundtrack and with achievements that Steam never had is incredible! Thank you so much Obsidian, SEGA and GOG!
Thanks a lot for Alpha Protocol. It's a game I have been waiting for on GOG for quite some time.
Awesome. Thank you for releasing this game on GOG. :)
Glad to see you guys sorted this out :D every Obsidian game from their golden age deserves some love
high rated
I'm completely speechless. Bringing Alpha Protocol alongisde an amazing documentary with the collaboration of Raycevick... give me some hope. I know things were not always perfect with GOG, but it's awesome to see you guys doing things like these. Keep up the good work and never give up on digital gaming preservation. Thank you!
Hoping this partnership will unlock more games from SEGA, Obsidian and even Obsidian's owner Microsoft
(I hope releases like this can help convince publishers who haven't released here in a while to let you have some more big-name titles, especially EA and Ubisoft of course)
Pricing is a little steep for me but I might just bite anyway. Thank you to everyone who made it happen!
Heck! I will team up with Steven Heck again... :D

Awesome, thanks GOG, was about time, yadda yadda... *downloads*