It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When we started our journey 15 years ago, one of our most important goals was to do our best to preserve games and make them last forever. Allowing video games history, once-loved gems, to be lost in time, is something we cannot just stand and watch – we fight, for current and future generations to be able to enjoy games; all games, not just the newest, popular releases. Today, we stand proudly by our mission, and we’re extremely happy to announce the re-release of a cherished classic that, thanks to our efforts, has been successfully archived in the GOG catalog, to enjoy anew.

Alpha Protocol is back – better than ever, with a -10% launch discount until April 3rd, 2 PM UTC!

That’s right, this Alpha Protocol, the Espionage RPG, is making a grand return 14 years after its initial premiere. With conjoined forces of GOG, Obsidian Entertainment and SEGA, we’ve made sure to make it better than ever; compatible with modern PCs, with licensed soundtrack and performance improvements that are sure to make this timeless classic, yet again, your favorite spy story.

But that’s not all we have up our sleeves, of course! For this incredibly special occasion, we’ve prepared a one-of-a-kind documentary video, where the process of bringing back Alpha Protocol is extensively explained – including interviews with its creators, as well as our own team members. You can watch it below!
Am i trippin or if it not available in Japan
I need this game, I need more money!!!! Thank you GOG, thank you Obsidian, thank you SEGA! <3
Hm, I finished it multiple times, last time a year ago, but I don't remember any knives in there. Also what are these locations:

https://images.gog-statics.com/2ac9e9704434c4374476cd69760d6d166e53927276c3370b2b5a61dd6169f61f.jpg
https://images.gog-statics.com/588adc0ae5a6b53cfc464d21262955a53f1e51c05d9337896662a21b83f6a822.jpg

I assume these screenshots are from the Middle East section which has that one location in sort of a cave, but at first I was like: "What the hell? It doesn't look familiar."
Nice to see Alpha Protocol here.

And regarding SEGA, will love to see Universe at War: Earth Assault here in the future. remember the game having trouble with modern systems because of GFWL and today no digital service has the game.
ssling: Hm, I finished it multiple times, last time a year ago, but I don't remember any knives in there. Also what are these locations:

I assume these screenshots are from the Middle East section which has that one location in sort of a cave, but at first I was like: "What the hell? It doesn't look familiar."
For whatever it's worth: I do remember these locations (especially the one with the stairs).
high rated
That´s a VERY pleasant surprise, hats off.
Something I wanted here for a long time - instabuy of course :)

Thanks to all who had fingers in it´s bringing here :)
Very nice - a very jank game but also very underrated. Will be picking up later.

edit: Really making sure everyone knows the original soundtrack is intact! I wonder what the sticking point keeping it away was !
Post edited March 20, 2024 by t-elos
Finally!
Woohoo, will definitely get it once I'm home.
Thanks gog and Sega! :)
Very cool release, and very unexpected. Thanks GOG !
high rated
Amazing news for game preservation.
Thank you GOG, SEGA, and Obsidian!
Amazing to see classic games brought back to the store.
Ohh nice <3
Ohhh, I don't know how easy it could be to mod this game, but I REALLY hope someone's gonna try! (some tweek here and there and this game could be EVEN MORE magical :) )
high rated
This is truly a great release! Congratulations to GOG and everyone involved in bringing it here.

t-elos: edit: Really making sure everyone knows the original soundtrack is intact! I wonder what the sticking point keeping it away was !
I've read it was the song "Turn Up The Radio" by Autograph.
A similar situation is what's preventing Prey (2006) from being re-released, I think.