It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The end of January approaches, yet it’s only the beginning of the year... A time for big dreams, hope, and comfort! So, check the GOG’s New Year Sale and tackle a few gaming milestones thanks to over 2500 deals up to 90% off! Here are some notable examples:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%)
The Witcher 3 - Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-20%)
Metro Exodus - Gold Edition (-63%)
BIOMUTANT (-50%)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition (-66%)
Control Ultimate Edition (-70%)

The New Year Sale comes also with two great releases that you should definitely check:

Gas Station Simulator (-25%)
XCOM®: Chimera Squad (-65%)

The GOG New Year Sale is your occasion to start off the year on the upswing, explore and dare, but remember, you only have until 31st January 2022, at 2 PM UTC!
high rated
Added:
• $1.99 • -60% • Creepy Tale
• $3.00 • -75% • Project Warlock
• $3.99 • -80% • Warlocks 2: God Slayers
• $7.49 • -50% • Good Night, Knight
• $9.99 • -50% • Alder's Blood: Definitive Edition
• $11.99 • -40% • Okinawa Rush
• $35.99 • -40% • Psychonauts 2
I'm looking at these games, in order of might buy..
- Project Wingman
- Astalon
- Alwa's Awakening/Legacy

Has anyone played Wingman? I've never played Ace Combat, but it just looks pretty lol

I might skip on Astalon and Alwa's, since I've yet to finish Shovel Knight and La-Mulana.
I also received the Talos Principle which I think will cover for Alwa's puzzle stuff too?
Has anyone played Inferno - Beyond the 7th Circle? Is it similar to Grimrock?
ciemnogrodzianin: Added:
• $1.99 • -60% • Creepy Tale
• $3.00 • -75% • Project Warlock
• $3.99 • -80% • Warlocks 2: God Slayers
• $7.49 • -50% • Good Night, Knight
• $9.99 • -50% • Alder's Blood: Definitive Edition
• $11.99 • -40% • Okinawa Rush
• $35.99 • -40% • Psychonauts 2
They shuld add more . =)
low rated
Now? I think they don't wanna say it's chinese New Year...

Chinese New Year starts on 1st of February. This ends 31st.
And the sign is Tiger and those gamepads seems (vaguely) similiar to that sign. Just as the PC they are mutated. :D

You can't "kick off" a year that is already in a process. This is for chinese New Year. (Lunar New Year - that's not Earth on the picture)

Maybe I am mistaken.. but they didn't acknowledge Western New Year, this year...

PS: Why they call the logo "takeover"? :D
Post edited January 25, 2022 by Ramor_
If you liked Creepy Tale you can show your interest for the sequel here
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/creepy_tale_2
IronArcturus: Has anyone played ELEX?
It is a pretty fun game but not for everyone. I personally like it.
erbello: I love this sale banner <3

And thanks for the Chimera Squad - instabought :D
Thanks! Will forward your kind words to the Art Team <3
Currently thinking of getting:
* Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Season Pass (20% off, drawback is that none of the included DLC has been released yet, so it's essentially just a pre-order at this point)
* Wasteland Remastered (very cheap at the moment)
GOG.com: you only have until 31st January 2022, at 2 PM UTC!
You , a supposedly 'very smart' people that picks the dates should be aware that the time that you picks as 'end' of your sale is not much longer than when some people get 'more money' , not leaving people an awful lot of time to go to GOG to burn off more of their money !!!

- I am just saying - pointing out the should be obvious !
pkk234: I'm looking at these games, in order of might buy..
- Project Wingman
- Astalon
- Alwa's Awakening/Legacy

Has anyone played Wingman? I've never played Ace Combat, but it just looks pretty lol

I might skip on Astalon and Alwa's, since I've yet to finish Shovel Knight and La-Mulana.
I also received the Talos Principle which I think will cover for Alwa's puzzle stuff too?
I have played only first mission of Wingman, and have shown that mission to a friend who played a lot of Ace Combat, and he says they are very similar. Seems like a good game, but I weren't in the mood for arcade flying sims at the time.
high rated
erbello: I love this sale banner <3
My friend from the art team did an amazing job with this one! Happy to see some appreciation :)
TZODnmr2k5: I get to pick up Quern on the cheap though
Not really, it was $6.24 less than a month ago (+$2.49 for the soundtrack). Decent game, though, and nice soundtrack. Personally I liked The Witness (not on sale) better once I got into it, however Quern, while not short, has much less running around and is better for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time (and of course if you do and like that type of game then both are worth playing). I couldn't stand Obduction, only partly due to technical issues. Quern's puzzles at least mostly make sense (in Quern the difficulty is mostly to locate the answer not to figure out the answer from a set of rules while The Witness has both types).

I think I will pick up Castle on the Coast and the TRI soundtrack + artbook. TRI (at least the base game) was less expensive when I got it over 4 years ago (and even less this winter sale, $5 for the deluxe) and I remember having some frustrations with it, although I recall enjoying it overall and the soundtrack is good.
Post edited January 25, 2022 by joveian
GOG.com: you only have until 31st January 2022, at 2 PM UTC!
FiatLux: You , a supposedly 'very smart' people that picks the dates should be aware that the time that you picks as 'end' of your sale is not much longer than when some people get 'more money' , not leaving people an awful lot of time to go to GOG to burn off more of their money !!!

- I am just saying - pointing out the should be obvious !
Solution:
* Pay with a credit card. Essentially, you are avoiding paying money (that you don't yet have) now in exchange for increasing your credit card balance.
* As soon as you get paid (and the credit card bill comes), pay the balance in full.
low rated
FiatLux: It's because it's celebration ("kick off") of Chinese New Year that starts the next day - 1st of February.