It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The end of January approaches, yet it’s only the beginning of the year... A time for big dreams, hope, and comfort! So, check the GOG’s New Year Sale and tackle a few gaming milestones thanks to over 2500 deals up to 90% off! Here are some notable examples:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%)
The Witcher 3 - Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-20%)
Metro Exodus - Gold Edition (-63%)
BIOMUTANT (-50%)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition (-66%)
Control Ultimate Edition (-70%)

The New Year Sale comes also with two great releases that you should definitely check:

Gas Station Simulator (-25%)
XCOM®: Chimera Squad (-65%)

The GOG New Year Sale is your occasion to start off the year on the upswing, explore and dare, but remember, you only have until 31st January 2022, at 2 PM UTC!
high rated
erbello: I love this sale banner <3

And thanks for the Chimera Squad - instabought :D
Since you liked the key visuals of the sale, you can download them here. Enjoy! :)
Post edited January 26, 2022 by SmollestLight
high rated
I think, I'll go with two times the standard edition...

;)
Attachments:
dkas.jpg (30 Kb)
ciemnogrodzianin: Added:
<SNIP>
Thank you ! , that's a very useful list , and a lot of work making it !
I wonder what games will be released tomorrow .
Perhaps something interesting is coming.
Please note that this time Flash Offers are 24-hours-only. I don't know if it means something or GOG just realized what was said here many times that 48 hours is not exactly a good time interval for something named "flash" ;)
arrua: Is Conglomerate 451 good? I like the aesthetics, but I´ve been reading reviews on steam and some say that it is very repetitive and lacks content. That, and the fact that it is a Unity engine game worries me.
LootHunter: You shouldn't worry about the Unity engine - the game works fine, it's not Re-Legion that has hundreds of units. Complaints about repetitiveness and lack of content are legit though.
arrua: Nice sale. :)

Is Conglomerate 451 good? I like the aesthetics, but I´ve been reading reviews on steam and some say that it is very repetitive and lacks content. That, and the fact that it is a Unity engine game worries me.
TZODnmr2k5: You should be safe, as it's not open world, but then again, Architect: Paris's frames did not get higher than 45-50 in the fuckin' in-game menus as the devs were too damn stubborn to optimize their game, and instead blame the end user for the shit performance... surprise it was made on unity.

So as a unity game, it depends on just how aggressively their asset culling techniques are and if the devs are willing to fix the inevitable performance issue when it yet again rears its ugly head... and yeah, it's a rogue lite, so starting from the beginning every time you die is repetitive by default, which is why I avoid them altogether.
Thanks for the answers.

I bought it and I have already played 5 hours or so. So far I like it. I´m a sucker for futuristic games and this one looks very very good. Some areas are repeated but it´s ok. As for the things to unlock to level the soldiers up, I see plenty of options. I don´t think there should be any problem in that regard. I´m having fun.

The game works alright, I guess. My graphic card is low tier and the game doesn´t go crazy, so there´s that. I capped it to 30 frames per second. The game is grid-base, so the movement doesn´t need to be supersmooth.
SmollestLight: Since you liked the key visuals of the sale, you can download them here. Enjoy! :)
Thank you so much for the wallpaper. It's so beautiful :D
I have grabbed Project Wingman.
And also pulled the trigger on Elex. I'll probably play Elex before Gothic. I think i'll be ok with the so-called jank.
It's besides the point, but I'm really enjoying Mad Max right now.
Shenmue Complete edition is actually 7.99 right now, which is a crazy deal that hasn't even appeared on Steam as of yet.
Post edited January 28, 2022 by Slick_JMista
Please, note that Warlords Battlecry 3 is on sale – with decent -80% discount.
W1 and W2 are often discounted, but the third part has a different publisher and it's rarely on sale – and first time at this price here. Kudos to nowy from GOG Forum PL, who spotted this.

I've also grabbed Wasteland Remastered. After looking at original-remaster comparison I've decided to give it a chance (low risk at -90%), even if reviews are pretty bad, I think it makes sense to use both editions in order to experience this famous classic.
TZODnmr2k5: I get to pick up Quern on the cheap though
joveian: Not really, it was $6.24 less than a month ago (+$2.49 for the soundtrack). Decent game, though, and nice soundtrack. Personally I liked The Witness (not on sale) better once I got into it, however Quern, while not short, has much less running around and is better for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time (and of course if you do and like that type of game then both are worth playing). I couldn't stand Obduction, only partly due to technical issues. Quern's puzzles at least mostly make sense (in Quern the difficulty is mostly to locate the answer not to figure out the answer from a set of rules while The Witness has both types).

I think I will pick up Castle on the Coast and the TRI soundtrack + artbook. TRI (at least the base game) was less expensive when I got it over 4 years ago (and even less this winter sale, $5 for the deluxe) and I remember having some frustrations with it, although I recall enjoying it overall and the soundtrack is good.
Yeah, I have pretty much all the ones you listed except for Quern, and castle on the coast, seeing as my twitch skills aren't so good as they used to be, I won't be picking it up; you might like the crow's eye as that has some seriously advanced platforming in 1st person, it also plays like a puzzler, though I haven't gotten far in that game as it's not for me, as I'm currently looking to get a refund.

They're all great puzzlers, though, and I would love to see more games like them in the future make their way over here!
Post edited January 28, 2022 by TZODnmr2k5
ciemnogrodzianin: Please, note that Warlords Battlecry 3 is on sale – with decent -80% discount.
W1 and W2 are often discounted, but the third part has a different publisher and it's rarely on sale – and first time at this price here. Kudos to nowy from GOG Forum PL, who spotted this.
Same can be said for Apogee titles, some of them took years to be discounted 75% off again, now it's a good time to get them.
How's Cossacks 3? Granted I haven't played much of the previous ones yet, but how does it stack up to those and other strategy games i've been hoard buying?
ciemnogrodzianin: I've also grabbed Wasteland Remastered. After looking at original-remaster comparison I've decided to give it a chance (low risk at -90%), even if reviews are pretty bad, I think it makes sense to use both editions in order to experience this famous classic.
I've been thinking of getting this with the discount.

Worth noting that the original Wasteland is also 89% off, and is even cheaper (less than a dollar).
dtgreene: ...
This one I already own. We're on GOG – everyone should have this one! :)
The classic definitely deserves a place in everyone's library.