It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The end of January approaches, yet it’s only the beginning of the year... A time for big dreams, hope, and comfort! So, check the GOG’s New Year Sale and tackle a few gaming milestones thanks to over 2500 deals up to 90% off! Here are some notable examples:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%)
The Witcher 3 - Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-20%)
Metro Exodus - Gold Edition (-63%)
BIOMUTANT (-50%)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition (-66%)
Control Ultimate Edition (-70%)

The New Year Sale comes also with two great releases that you should definitely check:

Gas Station Simulator (-25%)
XCOM®: Chimera Squad (-65%)

The GOG New Year Sale is your occasion to start off the year on the upswing, explore and dare, but remember, you only have until 31st January 2022, at 2 PM UTC!
I cannot express how easy I find navigating the store, using the newly added filters. It's especially evident now during a larger sale. Also everything is so much snappier, maybe behind the scenes there were some new servers added. Thank you GOG team! Amazing work.
high rated
MadalinStroe: I cannot express how easy I find navigating the store, using the newly added filters. It's especially evident now during a larger sale. Also everything is so much snappier, maybe behind the scenes there were some new servers added. Thank you GOG team! Amazing work.
Thank you! We are trying our best to improve our store even further in the future :)
Y'know, I miss one freakin' day of not checking GOG on a Monday / Wednesday / Friday basis, and a big sale happens. (laughs, smiles)
What a nice surprise and attractive offer for XCOM: Chimera Squad. :)

Strangely, yesterday El Hijo was discounted by 75%, today all discount is gone.
Not sure if this was a mistake but hope the remaining discounts stay to sales end.
Post edited January 25, 2022 by ditorius
high rated
Please, note that some base prices' changes + deep discounts create interesting offers here:
Warhammer: Chaosbane Slayer Edition – from $49.99 to $39.99 (-20%)
Outcast - Second Contact – from $34.99 to $14.99 (-57%)
SmollestLight: Thank you! We are trying our best to improve our store even further in the future :)
a good example of playlist https://www.gog.com/promo/2022_new_year_unforgettable_journeys what would it take to let people create their own linkable playlists ?
MadalinStroe: I cannot express how easy I find navigating the store, using the newly added filters. It's especially evident now during a larger sale. Also everything is so much snappier, maybe behind the scenes there were some new servers added. Thank you GOG team! Amazing work.
SmollestLight: Thank you! We are trying our best to improve our store even further in the future :)
Any chance of getting gog mixes back?
I always thought those were one of the best features of this site.
Has anyone played Helium Rain?
i want the GOG merchandise store back...
Ah, finally GOG matched the sale price for Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Premium Edition that Humble had a few months ago. Grabbed that.
FiatLux: You , a supposedly 'very smart' people that picks the dates should be aware that the time that you picks as 'end' of your sale is not much longer than when some people get 'more money' , not leaving people an awful lot of time to go to GOG to burn off more of their money !!!

- I am just saying - pointing out the should be obvious !
dtgreene: Solution:
* Pay with a credit card. Essentially, you are avoiding paying money (that you don't yet have) now in exchange for increasing your credit card balance.
* As soon as you get paid (and the credit card bill comes), pay the balance in full.
Thank you for your well meaning advice-
On the internet I usually always pays using PayPal as buffer with connected card(s)..

However your advice is not suitable for all real life situations . E.g. myself then most all due payments are paid firstly in the new month as opposed to lastly in the old month. That way if there is a slight delay in receiving money then there is a day more to fix that. Also , not so long time ago the locally so-called interest day were of a nature where money had had to be in the bank for one day before in-going money counted any interest where as the money you spend had the money that you spend draw negative interest at once, and that included when moving money from one account to another also. That meant that if you spent money same day as they where put on the account then that would cost you a day of negative interest. Hell sometimes you could not even spend your money same day !.
Of course , such 'modern times' as today with internet banking then most of the above mentioned do not exist any more.
However , not all people likes to use credit cards to pay with. And not all have the time at last day of the month to rush to GOG before '2 PM UTC!' to burn off the money that they just received. Some may have work to do others may have other real life obligations or stuff to do.
In this case I just wanted to point out how 'stupid' I think that the chosen dates were.
End of the month sales IMO were better placed running 3 days in old month and 3 days in new rather than 6 days in old.
Anyway , that's just my opinion , and I am sure that both you and GOG knows better than I . I am just too old anyway to be sitting here wasting my time in idle discussions over stuff that I ought to consider as being of no importance to me at all anyway !
Thanks for reading and for *your* time !
Post edited January 26, 2022 by FiatLux
Meanwhile, Age of Wonders 3 + its 3 DLCs is still relatively expensive even after all these years..
Post edited January 26, 2022 by phaolo
Why there are no news articles about this sale and corresponding latest releases on Russian version of GOG and its forum? Are you going to shut them down?
Post edited January 26, 2022 by DremPSB
Added:
• $0.79 • -80% • Parkan 2
• $0.98 • -67% • Downwell
• $1.19 • -80% • Serious Sam: The First Encounter
• $1.19 • -80% • Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
• $1.99 • -80% • A Fistful of Gun
• $1.99 • -80% • OmniBus: Game of the Year Edition
• $1.99 • -80% • Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
• $2.39 • -70% • E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy - Single-Player Edition
• $2.49 • -75% • Gods Will Be Watching
• $2.49 • -75% • Hotline Miami
• $2.49 • -75% • Luftrausers
• $2.49 • -75% • Stories Untold
• $2.59 • -80% • Not a Hero
• $2.59 • -80% • Okhlos: Omega
• $2.59 • -80% • OlliOlli
• $2.59 • -80% • Ronin
• $2.99 • -70% • Dropsy
• $2.99 • -80% • OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood
• $2.99 • -80% • Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
• $3.74 • -75% • Broforce
• $3.74 • -75% • Crossing Souls
• $3.74 • -75% • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
• $3.74 • -75% • Mother Russia Bleeds
• $3.74 • -75% • Titan Souls
• $3.89 • -70% • Pikuniku
• $3.99 • -50% • Gato Roboto
• $3.99 • -80% • Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
• $3.99 • -60% • Minit
• $3.99 • -80% • Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition
• $3.99 • -80% • Ronin: Digital Special Edition
• $4.00 • -60% • Serious Sam 4 Deluxe Edition Upgrade
• $4.19 • -40% • My Friend Pedro Soundtrack
• $4.94 • -67% • Block'hood
• $4.99 • -75% • Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition
• $4.99 • -50% • Heave Ho
• $4.99 • -75% • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • Ruiner
• $4.99 • -75% • Titan Souls: Digital Special Edition
• $5.09 • -70% • GRIS
• $5.74 • -75% • Okhlos: Omega Olympus Edition
• $6.24 • -75% • Mother Russia Bleeds: Dealer Edition
• $6.99 • -30% • Exit the Gungeon
• $7.49 • -75% • Absolver
• $7.49 • -50% • Ape Out
• $7.49 • -50% • Enter the Gungeon
• $7.49 • -50% • STRAFE: Gold Edition
• $7.49 • -50% • The Red Strings Club
• $7.49 • -50% • The Swords of Ditto: Mormos Curse
• $7.99 • -80% • Absolver: Deluxe Edition
• $7.99 • -80% • Shadow Warrior (2013)
• $7.99 • -80% • Shadow Warrior 2
• $7.99 • -60% • Weedcraft Inc
• $8.70 • -33% • Essays on Empathy
• $8.99 • -40% • Disc Room
• $8.99 • -40% • Katana ZERO
• $8.99 • -40% • Olija
• $8.99 • -40% • Sludge Life
• $9.99 • -50% • My Friend Pedro
• $9.99 • -60% • Observation
• $9.99 • -80% • Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe
• $9.99 • -50% • The Messenger
• $10.49 • -30% • Loop Hero
• $10.94 • -80% • The Talos Principle: Gold Edition
• $12.49 • -50% • Metal Wolf Chaos XD
• $13.39 • -33% • CARRION
• $14.73 • -33% • Sludge Life: Soundtrack Edition
• $14.99 • -25% • Boomerang X
• $15.99 • -20% • Death's Door
• $15.99 • -20% • Inscryption
• $15.99 • -60% • Serious Sam 4
• $19.99 • -60% • Serious Sam 4 Deluxe Edition
• $23.99 • -20% • Death's Door Deluxe Edition
I can personally recommend The Silent Age, it's a puzzle point n click adventure game, with a good story, I have it on my phone, is short, with a great atmosphere, aimple but nice graphics and with a 80% discount is a fantastic deal!