It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick from a selection of great games to unlock them!

This Week we're mixing things up: not only is there a vast selection of deals up to -85% to choose from, but spending money on them will score you more games for FREE!

There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?

Now which games to buy, then? With so many good choices, that's going to be a tad more challenging, but we're here to help.
Fans of tactical gameplay should look no further than The Banner Saga or Hard West, whose delicious narrative perfectly envelops their crunchy turn-based core. If you prefer building and managing, it's probably a good time to discover the Tropico series, Dungeons 2, Port Royale, or Grand Ages: Medieval. For more out-of-the-box experiences, make sure to check out Oh Sir!...The Insult Simulator, Zombie Night Terror, Pathologic Classic HD, and the fiendishly fun Antihero, among others.

Both the Weekly Sale and the unlockables offer will last until September 18, 4 PM UTC.
All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email.
ktchong: Is anyone else still waiting for the codes after logging a support request?
You're not alone.
UPDATE:

- just received the codes for all 3 games.
drmike: Considering destructoid just had a giveaway and GoG is supposed to give away the keys and we're wondering what's going on with that, something may be up on GoG's end.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/destructoid_givaway
Hm... this may actually explain why GoG has been playing Radio Silence this entire time. If they're dealing with prize winners who are not already GoG customers, that's a much bigger PR kerfuffle than an internal one with GoG customers would be.

ktchong: Is anyone else still waiting for the codes after logging a support request?
I sent a 'No my situation has not been resolved, do not close my ticket' email on Monday and I've had no replies yet.
Didn't receive my games also although I spent over $11. I've just created a support ticket. Will see what happens; I really hope the matter will be solved; otherwise I will ask for a refund
I created a support ticket on monday; and just (~45 minutes ago) got my code. Turnaround time on that ticket was a somewhat disappointing ~48 hours, but eh, given that the system for gathering email addresses for sending out codes obviously had some big flaws, I can only imagine that they had a pretty large support queue to go through.

I never doubted that they'd make this right, and they did, so I'm still a happy gog customer.

FWIW, I never checked any email checkboxes.
Post edited September 27, 2017 by gogtrial34987
Received reply to the support ticket after 1h and got my two games so in spite of the delay GG GoG
Staredown: I sent a 'No my situation has not been resolved, do not close my ticket' email on Monday and I've had no replies yet.
Seems about an hour after I made my previous post (assuming I'm not screwing up timezones again), the code arrived in my inbox. I can't gift Tropico (the game I already owned), which is disappointing but not surprising.

Now I can let myself consider the current sales. I can also unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Post edited September 27, 2017 by Staredown
Finally got the codes. Thanks GOG.
Just moment ago got the free stuff, thanks gog.com!
gogtrial34987: I created a support ticket on monday; and just (~45 minutes ago) got my code. Turnaround time on that ticket was a somewhat disappointing ~48 hours, but eh, given that the system for gathering email addresses for sending out codes obviously had some big flaws, I can only imagine that they had a pretty large support queue to go through.

I never doubted that they'd make this right, and they did, so I'm still a happy gog customer.

FWIW, I never checked any email checkboxes.
Thanks, gogtrial34987. That's good to know.

I was certain they would make things right as well... just wasn't sure when. :)

Fortunately, this morning I received a second response from GOG Support containing a link to the codes promised. So they did come through.

Some part of me feels bad for the support team, as this was clearly a big mess. On the other hand, this was clearly a big mess. :/
Post edited September 27, 2017 by zakmckracken
Go the code as well. Awesome.
Still waiting...
I still don't have the free codes, but I am getting GOG's other emails from checking those boxes. Will sending a support ticket do me any good, or did I wait too long to check the boxes?
jcoa: I still don't have the free codes, but I am getting GOG's other emails from checking those boxes. Will sending a support ticket do me any good, or did I wait too long to check the boxes?
You don't need to check the boxes, and yes, submitting a ticket to support is the thing to do to get the code.
jcoa: I still don't have the free codes, but I am getting GOG's other emails from checking those boxes. Will sending a support ticket do me any good, or did I wait too long to check the boxes?
gogtrial34987: You don't need to check the boxes, and yes, submitting a ticket to support is the thing to do to get the code.
After 2 weeks of waiting, I just wrote to the support and received 1 hour afterwards my 3 game codes. Box checking is irrelevant.