It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick from a selection of great games to unlock them!

This Week we're mixing things up: not only is there a vast selection of deals up to -85% to choose from, but spending money on them will score you more games for FREE!

There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?

Now which games to buy, then? With so many good choices, that's going to be a tad more challenging, but we're here to help.
Fans of tactical gameplay should look no further than The Banner Saga or Hard West, whose delicious narrative perfectly envelops their crunchy turn-based core. If you prefer building and managing, it's probably a good time to discover the Tropico series, Dungeons 2, Port Royale, or Grand Ages: Medieval. For more out-of-the-box experiences, make sure to check out Oh Sir!...The Insult Simulator, Zombie Night Terror, Pathologic Classic HD, and the fiendishly fun Antihero, among others.

Both the Weekly Sale and the unlockables offer will last until September 18, 4 PM UTC.
All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email.
I like the freebie tiers like in seasonal sales, havent seen that for a long while and since Ive had my eye on Hard West for a long while................................ so tempted......but ....must be good.. not spend.... oh go on. *buys
RupertMurdock: How does choosing and picking work? Can't find anything...
Mazixes: Yeah good question, How do we choose the free games?
"All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email. "

so an email a few days after the sale, choose then

went ahead and added Hard Reset and Pathologic, 75% was too enticing.
high rated
maladr0Id: Prices for the entire Versus Evil catalog were readjusted upon the publisher's request. Apologies for the inconvenience.
disulfiram: This happened a few times this year. I totally understand the publisher, this sale was ridiculous in a good for consumers way and in a bad for them way.
Not sure how bad they see it when it's fairly regular to see Kyn at 90% off somewhere, which is what it was here before they bumped it to only 50% off.
Well, I really wanted The Banner Saga when it was 4,32 or something....but didn't have the time to buy it, got caught up in other things and forget abou it...come back later is 50% off only...i read the coments and understood that it was a request from the publishers but it doesn't seem right to change the prices midsale...don't know exactly how the sales work but doesn't the publishers gives his accord about the discounts his products get during a upcoming sale? Someone can clarify this for me? Anyway i don't understant the reason for bumping up the price for banner saga taking in acount the fact that it wasn't an all time low...and it gets preatty often a 75% discount...anyway that move was a deal breaker for me, and it seems like a bad move to do that kind of stunt midsale...in my opinion leads to bad publicity for the publisher (sorry for the bad english)
Toren initially had an 80% discount and now it's down to 50%?
TheyLive1984: Hard Reset Redux is shown as 4.99 € but when you go on the product page of it or click on check out now it drops to 2.99 €... Bug?! It may keep people from buying it....

Edit: typo
owners of Shadow Warrior (2013) get a permanent 85% discount

LINK
mintee: "[...] You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email. "

Thanks for pointing this out. I am certain that this line wasn't there earlier.
CharlesGrey: Always bothers me when game designers adapt to the latest goofy real world ( fashion ) trends, just to maximize mainstream appeal, even when those trends look completely out of place within the game's setting.
Well, it's kind of the point of these games. They're not compromising their "vision" by caving in to "mainstream appeal", the big idea is to make "this tv show, but starring YOU!"

---
Antihero is fun.
mintee: "[...] You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email. "

RupertMurdock: Thanks for pointing this out. I am certain that this line wasn't there earlier.
probably wasnt, they usually do several rewrites/corrections/clarifications the first day of posting :P
OdanUrr: Toren initially had an 80% discount and now it's down to 50%?
Explanation:
maladr0Id: Prices for the entire Versus Evil catalog were readjusted upon the publisher's request. Apologies for the inconvenience.
OdanUrr: Toren initially had an 80% discount and now it's down to 50%?
Frozen: Explanation:
Frozen:
Okay. Good to know. Thanks!
high rated
oh gog.

you've gone and done it again.

in one of your promos, i'd been holding out until the very last minute to pick up torchlight two and then you removed it from the sale.

this time around, you advertise one price and then the price jumps significantly between announcement/first few hours and the sale actually picking up steam.

i WAS going to buy all of the banner saga, the guild of dungeoneering special edition and "oh, sir!" now? i'm probably going to sit the sale out.

PLEASE take this information to the publisher and tell them that they're basically losing sales when they mess customers around like this.
PSA: Wings! Remeastered (unlike the Steam version) is broken with nox fix in sight. Better stay away.

Trrying to contact Cinemaware and GOG support about this issue.
Post edited September 12, 2017 by ShadowOwl
high rated
I get an email saying Toren is 80% off but then coming here it's only 50%. In fact it doesn't even look like the same promo. This sale is just meh, one of the worse ones ever. I'll just be moving along especially as I shouldn't be buying right now. Really GoG it doesn't look very professional when you and your publishers change things like this.
another great disappointment