It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick from a selection of great games to unlock them!

This Week we're mixing things up: not only is there a vast selection of deals up to -85% to choose from, but spending money on them will score you more games for FREE!

There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?

Now which games to buy, then? With so many good choices, that's going to be a tad more challenging, but we're here to help.
Fans of tactical gameplay should look no further than The Banner Saga or Hard West, whose delicious narrative perfectly envelops their crunchy turn-based core. If you prefer building and managing, it's probably a good time to discover the Tropico series, Dungeons 2, Port Royale, or Grand Ages: Medieval. For more out-of-the-box experiences, make sure to check out Oh Sir!...The Insult Simulator, Zombie Night Terror, Pathologic Classic HD, and the fiendishly fun Antihero, among others.

Both the Weekly Sale and the unlockables offer will last until September 18, 4 PM UTC.
All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email.
Very nice sale. Unfortunately I missed the Ys sale and it looks like I'll be missing this sale as well, because PayPal seems to be having a problem with my card. I'll have to find some free time to check with my bank, maybe we can do some sleuthing together and fix this issue. The last thing I want to do is deal with Paypal's support.
ZFR: ...
He he he. ;)
Post edited September 11, 2017 by MadalinStroe
Does Hard West have movement points?
Well, great sale, free games, and still no sooner it has been on line than a lot of complaints emerged...
I have the impression that I'm surrounded by french people. :)
MEH!
I already own the games that come free. But I might just buy Kyn Deluxe for the mp3 soundtrack (though I normally only buy FLAC soundtracks, it is pretty cheap).
If I'm paying in RUB, how much do I have to spend to get the free games?
Post edited September 11, 2017 by Rosales
If you already own the free games, will you still get gift codes that someone else can use?
Kyn sweet but. I'm poor :(
I have to say, this is not a bad sale :P. I grabbed Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, Banner Saga 2 and Hard Reset Redux.
I wish Bedlam looked like it was a better game :/
OK, this is going to be somewhat random and off-topic, but I was wondering about something.

I just checked out the promo artwork for Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, and I'm kinda put off by the hairstyle of the male character. Did real world vikings cut their hair like that... ? I'm talking about those haircuts with the sides shaved and long hair on top, whatever the official name for that is. Or those asymmetric hairstyles, with one side cut/ shaved off. Was that a thing, in historic Scandinavian culture? Or is it just a real world fashion trend, that is seeping into video games and other works of fiction?
No games that interest me . :(
tinyE: Does Hard West have movement points?
Yes, if I remember correctly there are two action points you can use in every turn. You can either use it to move or to perfom other actions (like fire at enemies).

@GOG
Can you please offer upgrede options for games that have Deluxe Editions? I got base version of Kyn and Armikrog in the Pinata sale and would love to own the Deluxe versions instead.
Still seems to be something wonky with the pricing. I loaded up on three games and was shown a total of 14 bucks or so. Go to checkout and prices are all changed so the total is now 26 bucks. So... yeah. Not pulling the trigger as yet, until I can be sure of the actual pricing.
Little bummed because I was keeping my fingers crossed for the Fall Sale (yes, I'm spoiled I know) but this is actually one sweet little Weekly sale. Some very nice games up there for a great price.

Between the discounts and the freebie I'm going to grab a couple of games I'd been interested in.